This was a very bad idea. But I'm emotional. Leave me alone

Amy's POV:

I watched my family fawn over Hope. Every time I looked at her I got so angry. I don't understand why that monster got to have a child but I can't. All of my siblings love that child. Love her so much that nothing else seems to matter. And this is the moment I made a decision which was stupid and reckless but because of my family, I had to feel and mourn and this is all I was doing. 

No-one's POV:

Amy waited until everyone went to bed. She didn't want to do this. But she deserved a child. Why must both of hers die. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got. She listened until every person in the house was asleep before she crept to Hope's crib. She looked down to see the beautiful child and a whole new wave of pain hit her, quickly replaced by anger. She grabbed the child and ran. She bolted so fast that no one would have been able to catch her even if they tried. She looked down at Hope and realised that this was it. This was the moment that she could leave and never come back. She could finally live the life she always wanted.

A couple of weeks passed and Amy had compelled a woman to leave her home in the forest and let Amy and Hope stay there. Amy was finally feeling somewhat normal. No, Hope wasn't Amy, but she had spent more time with her that anyone else. And no, Amy wasn't sure how long so could keep the other away for, but for one small moment, Hope and her were free. Away from the Mikaelson legacy. Away from all the lies and blood shed that bound her family together. She didn't want that life. Everyone knew that. All she was doing was saving Hope along with what little was left of her sanity. 

It was Thursday afternoon when Amy smelt him. A smell she had missed tremendously. Oliver. She could smell him getting closer and closer to the house. She knew that one day this might happen. That they might be caught. She just hoped she would have longer. She grabbed Hope as she heard Oliver reach the front door. She went to her room and began to put some of Hope's things in a bag, ready for what was about to happen. "Amy? I know you're here darling. I can smell you" He said. Amy felt so relieved at the sound of Oliver's voice. So soothed that he had found her. That he hadn't gave up. "Amy?" Oliver appeared at the nursery door. Amy was stood with Hope in her arms as she turned to see Oliver. That's when she realised something. It was Oliver. Whenever things got bad. Whenever she was broken and alone, it was Oliver who found her. He kept her safe and warm and she missed him when he wasn't around. "Amy? We need to go back. Klaus and Hayley have been worried sick. Please, just give me Hope." Amy looked at him. He sounded like he was talking to a wounded animal and Amy hated it. Amy handed Hope to Oliver. "Leave then. You've got what you came for. Leave" "Are you insane? Pack a bag. I'm not leaving you here. End of conversation." "Go. They are all going to hate me now anyway." "Why did you do it Amy. Why steal Hope? I just don't get it." "Do you know what I don't get Oliver? Why my narcissistic brother and his wolf one night stand, get to have their baby but me, an innocent girl who has been through a lot, why I have to lose both of mine. Why?" Amy burst out in tears. Oliver placed Hope in her crib and pulled Amy in his arms. "I am so sorry darling. Maybe one day, we will find a way that you can have a family." Amy scoffed as the tears slowed. "I will do whatever it takes to make you smile. I didn't just come here for Hope. I came here to take you home too. I've missed you so much. So please, shh, just come with me"  

Oliver looked at her

Amy looked at him

And they kissed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out goes to: _HeAtHeN01_

So, what do we think?

Please leave comments. I need to know what people think. Without comments, I don't know what you guys are thinking. Whether you like it or not. Please let me know. Even if its just an emoji. Just so I can grasp an idea of if you guys are liking where this is going...

Thanks

A x