Chapter 3 Part 7 - Kiss

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

The duo continues to walk back to George's house.
"I'm sorry you have gone through that," Dorothy told him.
"It's okay," George replied, "The past is the past,"
"Okay then," Dorothy told him, "So... now, what?"
"I don't know, honestly," George replied.

"... Well... it's nice knowing your past," Dorothy told him.
"Thanks," George replied, "I'm glad you exist..."
"Ahem... you welcome..." Dorothy replied.
"... Bye," George said.
"Bye," Dorothy replied as she was about to leave, until George grabs her arm, "H-Hey! What are-"

George passionately kisses her lips, much to her shock.
"Mmm!" Dorothy mumbled in shock, which George pulls out and Blushes, "G-George... I..."
"I-I got to go!" George said as he rushes to his home and locks his door.
"George!" Dorothy shouted as she starts knocking on the door, "George! George!"

But, there was no response. Dorothy sighs and shakes her head. She walks away from the house as she's going back home.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!