Chapter 1

"Zachary. Wake up."

Zack groaned, dreading the sun that was sure to be filtering through the curtains. They peeled their eyes open, to find the room pitch black, the clock reading 4:30 am.

They threw the blankets off themselves, grabbing the bat by their bed as they examined the room. Something had spoken their name and they sure as hell knew their roommate was visiting her family.

Their eyes dilated, the darkness clearing out to reveal outlines of objects. And there in the center of the mess was a faint outline of a figure.

It had wings spread out, feathers covered in a dark color, presumably blood.

"What are you?"

The outline shifted to the right, it could move at the very least.

"An angel." It gurgled out.

Zack swung their legs over the side of the bed, bat clutched desperately in their hand.

"What would an angel want with me, huh? Ya come to knife me. That it?"

The angel took a step forward, "Why would I "knife" my vessel. That seems pointless."

Zack's eyes adjusted to the movement, "I'm the vessel of an angel? Y'all running out of options up there or what."

The angel stepped back, "Heaven has fallen. If you don't want to accept me into your body, I will take my leave."

Zack loosened their grip, "I never said I wouldn't do it."

"What's your name, love?" 

"Samael."

"Well, Samael, I accept to being your vessel."

Samael approached the bed, a bright light and he was no longer an outline but a part of the werewolf.

"All set, love."