Introduction

Anastasia aka Anna is raised by her grandparents at a very young age. Her mother died in a car crash when she was just eight years old and her father left shortly afterwards without a reason. That is what her grandparents told her and all she knows.

It's her last year at High School and she can't wait to study medicine at Chicago after summer. First she will enjoy the summer holidays with her friends. Until she receives a letter at the same day of her graduation that will change her whole life this summer.

_

Jax is called the mysterious boy on the island where he lives. All girls would like to have his attention, but he doesn't care.

He always hated school and went five years in duties for the military basis, but he is done with it and is going back to home. He is working at the store with his grandpa and he is glad to have his life on track. Until he meets someone fimilair this summer.

Everyone carries a secret with them in life. Sometimes it can be too much. Are you prepared to protect all your secrets that you have or may have found out...?

Discover in this story the secrets and who will reveal or protect them.

__________________♡___________________

Hola readers. Well this will be my first story I will write from my own imaginations & believe me I have a lot...

The English writing may not be the best. Okay to be honest it may be worst. I am not from the UK or USA so be kind.

I will post every Friday or Saturday night a chapter. I will write the chapters through the thoughts of Anna and also Jax.

Let me know what you think about my writing or keep it in your thoughts.

Enjoy the story!

CAN'T WAIT TO START.....

All copyrights © Daydreamingsoul_