7. Final party

Anna

The music seems to be getting louder and louder. The DJ is turning the hardcore music into slow motion music where everyone suddenly enters the dance floor in couples. I see Jessy doing the same with Kevin and joining the dance floor hand in hand. I am just standing in the corner as the school nerd with a coke in her hand that stalks people by watching them. I suddenly feel someone tapping on my shoulders. I turn around and see a young man with a mask on his face and he is wearing a suit as if he were descended from the royal family.

"Uhmm, can I ask who you are without that mask?"

He remains silent and does not answer my question. He extends his hand and kneels down briefly. If I have watched the fairy tale movies right, he tries to invite me to the dance floor I think? Well I guess it's better to get on the dance floor instead of being that stalker who keeps watching people for the entire party. I give him my hand and indeed he takes me to the dance floor. Without speaking a word, he holds me and we dance to the rhythm of the music. In the meantime, I still remain that stalker by watching the others on the dance floor as they make the dance steps. I definitely do not want to step on his toes.

We keep dancing for some time and I feel like a princess from the fairy tales. The music comes to an end. I drop my arms from his shoulders and I would like to know who is behind that mask?

"With whom do I have pleasure after this dance?"

He takes my hands and shows me that I have to keep them in front of my eyes. I hold my hands in front of my eyes and a few seconds later I feel his hands on my arms. I think that's the sign to take my hands off my eyes and that's exactly what I do.

"Ethan!"

BAM

AUCH that hurts. I open my eyes and see my room floor in 3D. Everything better as long as I have dreamed and fell from the bed. It was only a dream with the warning not to trust boys with masks. Only the reality is that today is the final party! I don't want to get of the floor well I actually don't want to get rid of it until tomorrow morning. I hear my phone going off  extremely and ... Ouch! Sure my phone does the same thing and doesn't fall on the floor, but on my head. I pick up my phone and see messages from Jessy coming one after the other without exaggerating. I scroll further down and see... Ethan! Now I can remember that I fell asleep last night after I saw Ethan's message.

Wed, June 20, 22:34
Ethan: Forget the last message I sent you. I hope to see each other as friends at the final party.

I sigh and I don't want to over think  about it anymore. I will see how the day goes. After that I read the messages from Jessy.

Thu, June 21, 07:42
Jessy: Get up sleepyhead. Today is the final party GURLLL!

Thu, June 21, 08:30
Jessy: Still not awake ...¿

Thu, June 21, 8:48 AM
Jessy: OMG you don't have a dress yet, you better have one O_O

Thu, June 21, 9:30 am
Jessy: In 25 minutes and 34 seconds I will be at your door and you will be awake!

Wow Jessy is up early today. I think I need to get up before Jessy will be at my door. She is right about the dress that I still don't have for the final party. I get up off the floor and I go into the bathroom for a shower. Stepping out of the shower with a towel around me and my hair wrapped in a towel as well, I walk to my wardrobe to see what I can wear for the final party. I go past my dresses and I suddenly see a beautiful dress with flowers that I have not seen before. Am I still dreaming?  Although those flowers are looking familiar hmm. I take the dress from my wardrobe and I run down with it.