Ignoring My Boyfriend (Prank)

"Hey, guys! What's up, it's me, Kaycee and welcome back to my youtube channel." She smiles into the camera, her dimples showing. "I know, I know, it has been over a month since I last uploaded, but I have been extremely busy with dance and other cool projects, so keep your eyes open for those and hopefully that makes up for never posting Weirdo-Wednesdays."

Her phones dings and she looks at the camera, "One-second guys.." Her eyes widen as she reads the text on her phone.

"Okay, that was Sean, he is almost here." She pauses. "So for this video I decided I am going to do the ignoring my boyfriend prank that has been going around youtube. I have no idea how he is going to react, probably very annoyingly because as you guys know, he constantly needs attention."

She giggles, showing off her straight, pearly-white teeth until she brings her hand up to cover her mouth. "So, let me just hide this camera and then we will wait until Sean shows up."

She gives the camera a thumbs up and one last smile before setting the camera in a place Sean wouldn't be able to see. Her curls bounce as she runs to sit on the couch, pulling out her phone as she waits.

The door creaks open, "Baaaabbbyyy.." Sean calls dragging the word out as he puts down the items in his hand onto the table counter.

Kaycee doesn't even acknowledge his presence, instead slyly looking towards the camera, mouthing a quick, "I'm nervous."

The silky-haired boy looks at Kaycee questioningly as he throws his keys onto the counter as well and walks towards her. "Kaycee? Hello?" His eyes plant themselves on her for a minute waiting for a response but when she doesn't answer, he walks toward the counter again.

"I brought you a mango dragonfruit refresher and blueberry muffin from Starbucks," He grabs the drink, walks to stand in front of her and shakes it, making the ice swirl around. "It's your favorite."

Silence.

He puts the drink onto the coffee table that sits in front of her, watching her intently as she scrolls through her phone absentmindedly. "What did I do?"

Kaycee sits up, grabs the drink, and lays back down, sinking into her original position on the couch. "Kayc, I literally just got here, what did I do?" He repeats himself but to no avail.

She can't help the small smile that appears on her face and the slight giggle that escapes her mouth as his voice comes out worriedly but she tries to cover it up, eyes focused intently on the black screen in her hands.

"What's so funny? Your phone isn't even on."

Again, silence. She places the Starbucks cup back onto the table, leaning back onto the soft couch, bringing her feet on the couch. Sean walks towards her, placing his hands onto her knees - applying weight by pushing down on them repeatedly - causing her to bounce on the couch.

A smile appears on her face and Sean is quick to point it out. "You can't be that mad if you are still smiling."

Her body twists away from his touch so that her chest is lying on the couch and her backside is facing the ceiling. She reaches to grab the drink again, bringing it to her lips, and only gets to take one small slip before Sean's much bigger hands are grabbing it from her grasp. "No, you don't get it unless you speak."

The room is silent as she continues on her phone, leaving Sean to look around the room - trying to find the camera - but it was no use.

Kaycee felt the couch sink as Sean sat on her butt, his full weight on her, hoping that she will say or do anything. "Kayc? Hello?" He grabs her feet that are swinging in the air and starts playing with them acting as if she is a car that he is riding, using her feet to steer.

She wants to giggle at his child-like ways but she holds back, glancing at the camera. Sean's fingers make contact with the bottom side of Kaycee's feet, tickling them. She silently curses at him for knowing how ticklish she is.

Her body jerks away from him but his grip is stronger and he holds her foot into place, still tickling it. "I know you want to laugh," he says menacingly. "Kaycee."

She lets him tickle her for a moment, managing to choke back her giggles, but she eventually kicks herself away from him. She stands up, walking towards the tv, grabbing the remote and sitting back down in her original position - the Starbucks drink that she grabbed from where he had placed it - in her hand.

His mouth hangs open at her actions, watching as she clicks through Netflix, acting as if he wasn't there. "Honestly Kayc, you are being so annoying." He pauses to see if she will react but nothing. "I drive all the way here and you won't even talk to me."

Again he waits to see if she will respond before walking down the hall and into her bedroom. Her eyes gaze up at the camera. She walks towards it quietly, whispering, "Oh my god, guys, he is so mad. I kind of feel bad, but also not really."

She hops back in a rush when she hears his footsteps walk towards her again. "Kayc."

"Kaycee. Kaycee. Kaycee. Kaycee." He says repeatedly, throwing his hands up in annoyance when he gets nothing.

"Can I have a hug? Kiss?" He knew it was no use. "Hello? Okay, I'm seriously getting mad, like did I do something or..?"

He had enough, he pulls the straw out of her mouth and takes the cup, setting it down gently on the table. His hands wrap around her waist, pulling her up and throwing her over his shoulder, making her squeal in response.

He spanks her butt jokingly before laying her onto the white rug that sits on top of the cold hardwood floor in her apartment. He places his head into the side of her neck, his lips making contact with her skin, giving it a sweet peck. Kaycee thinks that he was just going to beg her to speak to him but instead he touches his fingers on to her stomach, tickling her once again, but this time in her weak spot.

She tries to jerk away, but Sean's strong grip holds her under him. She holds back her laughs but she couldn't take it any longer, "Stop!"

"She speaks!" He yells over the top making her roll her eyes.

"Leave me alone."

She rolls out from under him, walking over to once again - for the thousandth time - sit on the couch. He follows her this time, sitting down next to her.

"What do you mean leave you alone?" He paused. "You texted me to come over here like an hour ago."

"Mmmm." She responds.

He moves his hands exaggeratedly in confusion. "Honest to god, Kaycee, you are driving me insane."

She turns towards him, her eyes making direct contact with his eyes and they stare at each other for a couple seconds until Kaycee bursts into laughter, tears brimming the sides of her eyes.

"Oh my god, Sean, you just got pranked!" She grabs the camera, pointing it at him but he just crosses his arms stubbornly, refusing to look towards it.

"You can't be mad, they suggested it in the comments, it wasn't my idea!"

This time it was Sean's turn to ignore Kaycee making her roll her eyes.

"Okay guys, thanks for watching, but now I have to go because Sean is being a little baby."
________________________________________________________________

I was thinking of making a prank series, lmk what you guys think!