A Random Chapter

I may or may not change a few things, but this is what my partner brought to me and got me writing!! Enjoy! I'll post the character sheet soon~

~~~~~~

     The land of Izuna was one of the neighboring lands of the capital, Visdale. Luckily, it would only take half a day to get there by horseback. Kai, Jay, Thomas, Mia, and I packed up for the trip that night and planned to head out the following morning. Tossing and turning throughout the night, I donned a robe and headed for the stables. My feet swishing through the hay covered floor and soft whines of the horses helped me feel at peace. The quiet nickering of a magnificent Mustang draws me closer to it. Her head hangs low enough for me to stroke the small starlike gray patch in between her eyes.

"I've never seen her this docile around anyone before." The voice coming from behind me belonged to Takeshi. I smile as he comes closer and leans against a wooden beam. "No one has the guts to claim her, and she doesn't even have a name yet." Looking back at this horse, she softly blows on my shoulder.
"Stardust." She neighs happily at the sound of her new name. I run my hand through her mane and gaze back at Takeshi. He chuckles and pats my back.
"Go get some sleep. Sweet dreams, your highness." I watch him as he leaves then place my forehead against Stardust's. Before leaving, I give her a small kiss.

After loading up all of our horses, we departed Visdale and made our way to Izuna. Galloping through the grassy plains surrounding the capital drowns all of my worries. Thomas and Kai are having quite a hard time controlling their horses, so we decided to stop for a break and help them. Luckily, riding Stardust is a breeze, so teaching them the way to hold the reins and where to place their feet was easy as well. We all sat on a silently and breezy hill when I heard someone shouting my name. I looked down to see Eli running with a huge box in his arms.

"Eli! What are you doing?" I called out to him. He saw us all up on the hill and looked very relieved. Kai came down and helped him carry the box up the hill and Eli sprawled out onto the grassy terrain.

"Thank goddess I finally found you. My arms were about to fall off," he said through deep breaths. Stardust stepped over to him and stuck her nuzzle right in Eli's face. He jumped up and looked around. She let out a small whinny, then walked back over to the other horses. Eli blankly stared at the horse then fell back onto the grass. "I shoulda brought a horse." We all laughed and I noticed his face growing red. After we let him rest for a bit, we packed back up and allowed him to join us. I climbed onto Stardust and held my hand out to Eli. He took it and pulled himself up behind me. Stardust seemed to enjoy the challenge of having more weight on her back as she slightly shook her head. We continued our ride at a faster speed than before. It would be best to get to Izuna sometime before the sun sets.

"Welcome to Izuna, the land of dreams eternal. Thank you for paying us a visit, my prince and princess." A young, and quite handsome, man greets us as we enter the elaborate gates of Izuna. "My name is Jungtae, and if there is anything you need help with, I am always available. The Grand Royal notified us of your trip. You shall be staying inside of our great king's palace. Please, if you will follow me this way."

I led Stardust into her own large stable and let the servants tend to her. Taking this time to myself, I let myself wander throughout the city. Scanning the many booths filled with exotic items that I have never seen before.