Chapter 1 / Introduction

Michala in photo above ^

MICHALA POV/ Hi guys my name is michala i am 20 years old . I have a baby girl named A'mia , who bring joy to my heart everyday i swear i love this little girl to death i dont know what I'd do without her. But anyways i live in New Jersey, but im from the bronx in New York. I have a brother that 26 that still live with my mom and dad shaking my head. They live in Atlanta. Might be wondering why im not there with them well see my so called baby daddy dragged me out here i didnt want to leave my family but i didnt have a choice . He threatens me almost everyday that if i ever try to leave him he'll kill my family . I know him and he wouldn't hesitate he killed alot of people even babies thats what really made me lose all respect for him. Dont get me wrong he didnt use to always be like this he used to be such a sweetheart but every since i had A'mia its like he changed . He dont want me to be around anyone not even associate with people ,its like he's keeping me hostage which he is i cant leave the house if i need anything hell go get it . I cant call my family . I havent talked to my family since last year a whole year without my family hearing from me probably think im dead. Probably wondering why havent I escaped, because he's watching my every move he even got security. But soon i am going to escape me and my baby .
( kinda boring but keep reading) ^

A'mia ^😍!

*PRESENT*

(Mia short for A'mia) .Mia baby come get in tub i said waiting on the toilet . I heard little tiny foots steps . "Mommieeee" mia said reaching for me to pick her up . " yes baby ready to get in tub" i said smilling picking her up . " bubby" she said pointing to her bubbly bath . " yes bubbles" i said giggling taking her clothes off placing her in the tub giving her some toys . I went back to her room getting out some pajamas for her. I hope Elijah don't come home tonight I really dont have time to deal with his shit . And this stuck up ass security watching my every move. I swear when i get outta here im coming back for the both of them just wait.

20 min later / Mia is currently in her bed watching goldie and bear . While im downstairs cleaning the kitchen since mia left a mess when we ate dinner. As i was washing the dishes i hear the front door open. I just continued to wash the dishes not really trynna get into anything knowing how he get and how my mouth get. "Baby come give me head" Blades said standing behind me . I almsot just got this knife and stabbed his goofy ass . " do i look like one of these hoes you fuck everyday " i said getting smart . That didnt do anything but cause him to smack me . I was mad I usually wouldnt act like this but im tired of his ass and how he treat our daughter. He then tried to pick me up but i just got up and spat in his face and grabbed the knife and ran to mia room making sure to lock the door. He came banging at mia door making mia wake up scared. I placed her in the closet telling her dont come out intill i come get her . He bussed in " I'm finna kill you bitch" he said lunging at me in full force. This was my only chance I grabbed my knife and placed it in front of me as he landed on it when we fell. This was my only chance to get out I grabbed Mia and packed our stuff and going in to his safe taking some money and hurried up and left . I wasn't sure if he was dead or not I just had to get my baby out of there .  I ran as fast as I can with my baby in my hand . I couldn't take the car because they could easily track it . I went to the nearest bus stop and waited till this car pulled up . And I was scared as fuck . What if it's him. This fine light skin mean looking  nigga with tats all over him rolled his window down asking if I was ok .

"Yes I'm fine" I replied out of breath " you sure I can help you ma" he said " no I'm good" I said " man come on ion finna leave you out here in this neighborhood with a baby" he said " I said I'm fine" I said almost yelling " man im just trynna h...

"Yes I'm fine" I replied out of breath " you sure I can help you ma" he said " no I'm good" I said " man come on ion finna leave you out here in this neighborhood with a baby" he said " I said I'm fine" I said almost yelling " man im just trynna help get yo stubborn ass in the car and let me take you to we're you wanna go" he said sounding annoyed. I hesitated and got up putting my things in his car and getting in the back seat with my baby. " she ok" he asked " yea she's fine she just a little shook" I replied " what happened " he asked "nothing why are you helping me" I asked raising my voice a little " you can tone that shit down I'm just trynna help you and I wouldn't be a man if I let a woman and her child just sit out and a neighborhood like that now would I " he said making a point. " now were you trying to go" he said " downtown 1567 Harlem ave " I said . He put it in the gps and we had a 50min drive " dame who you know that's rich leaving there" he said " my house my brother bought me a long time ago" I replied " let me guess you got in some shit with your baby daddy or boyfriend" he said " not even in some shit been in this hell hole long enough I had to get away" I said aggressively " dame it's not like you couldn't just get up and leave calm down" he said " see that's y'all problem y'all think y'all know everything you try leaving with a nigga that abuse you in front of your child and treat them as if that ain't they seed" I said mad as hell hate when people do that " my bad ma and he a bitch made ass nigga putting his hands on you what's his name " he asked "Blades" I replied "mhm" he said " what do you know him" I said " something like that" he said " were here  " he said sounding cold . As I got out the car he said be careful ma I'll see you around as he pulled off .

So I decided to start a new story tell me how y'all feel about this and if I should continue this .