Where It All Continued

By the time the new video had begun to be shot, Eugene's actions in the previous shoot had been pretty much forgotten. He thanked god for that. Today's video would be called, "Try Guys Get Makeovers From High School Students". Seemed innocent enough. Eugene assumed it would be an easy, relaxed day of shooting. He shouldn't have.

A little more than halfway through the shoot, it was Ned's turn for his makeover. His high school stylish said his style was 'spooky' and 'straight out of a nylon magazine'. Euegene couldn't help but laugh. He knew Ned could barley pull of the clothes he wore everyday, he did steal half of his clothing ideas from Eugene himself. The whole overalls thing was his thing, not Ned's. But that's besides the point. Eugene was excited to see him look goofy in the clothes he came out in. He was expecting him so look so damn good.

Ned walked into the view of the camera, a long red coat draped over his shoulders. His loose beige shirt hung slightly over his high waisted paints, and a thin gold chain was hooked around his neck. To top it all off, a fake septum piercing and a set of jet black nails. After Ned had made his big entrance all the guys turned back to get a look at him. Eugene's stomach dropped. Holy shit, he thought. How does he look so fucking good?

Ned made his snide little remarks, the outfit he was wearing turning him into some sort of character. Eugene laughed along with the rest of the guys, trying to play off how genuinely attracted he was to Ned in that moment. Out of view of the camera, his fingernails dug into his thighs to keep himself relaxed. Still, he felt his blood rushing to unwanted areas, and history repeated itself. He got up, excuses himself to the bathroom, and basically ran off set. This time, he closed himself into a stall in case someone had any ideas about coming in.

Someone did end up following him to the bathroom, but luckily, it was only Zach. Eugene could hear his squeaky voice behind the stall. "Gene? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'll be out in a sec." Eugene tried to regain his composure, tugging the front of his shirt down over his pants.

"Are you sure your okay? Cause, I can see your feet, and you're standing. And people don't usually stand in the stall. I mean, I dunno if that's your business but-" Eugene interrupted the small man, swinging the stall door open.

"You know you talk too much, right Kornfeld?" Zach nodded, shifting the weight between his feet awkwardly.

"Are you really ok, though? Cause that's the second time you've run out in the middle of a shoot, and Ned said-"

"I don't care what Ned said." He interrupted his friend again. "I said that I'm fine. So that mean I'm fine, okay?" Eugene sighed, resting his hand on the counter top by the sink. "I'm fine." Eugene shut his eyes, almost immediately feeling a pressure around his chest. When he opened his eyes, Zach had his arms wrapped around the man's torso. "Uh, Zach? What are you doing?"

"Hugging you."

"Could you...stop?"

"Wait wait. One more second." Zach squeezed him a bit, then promptly let go. "You're acting weird. And I know you hate hugs, but I think you secretly like them and are just too afraid to admit it. So there. Start acting like normal Eugene before I kick your ass, got it?" All Eugene could do was nod. "Let's finish this video, okay?" Eugene nodded again, following Zach back out to the set.

Standing in front of the desk, Ned immediately met his eyes. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." Eugene replied. But everything was most certainly not okay.