8.

Mads POV

"Mads!" Matt yelled storming into my room. I rolled over on my bed, putting my head under the pillow so I couldn't hear him. "You have a visitor!" He exclaimed getting my attention. I sat up in my bed wondering who the visitor might be.

"What? Who?" I questioned him.

"You'll see..." he said smirking, slowly backing out of my room. After Matt left my room I went to the bathroom and put on a baggy hoodie. I made my way out to the lounge room to see Charlie standing by the front door. I smiled at the sight. I made my way over to him pecking him on the lips. I pulled away but Charlie just pulled me closer, smiling into the kiss.

"Morning beautiful" he said to me.

"Morning Charlie" I said back to him. He layed another kiss on my lips before we were interrupted my Matt.

"Ew, get a room you two" Matt said eating an apple whilst sitting on the couch, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Okay, well anyway I have a question for you Mads" he told me sounding nervous.

"Go ahead" I said to him.

"How would you like to come to our game tonight?" He asked me holding on to my hands.

"I would love to Charlie" I said to him pecking him on the lips.

"Thank god" he said returning the kiss. "I got you 2 tickets so you can bring a friend" He told me laughing.

"Oh okay, I don't know who to bring cause Mon and Grace are already going" I told him.

"Bring Mikayla. We are playing against Melbourne so Angus should be playing" Matt said to me. It was quite a good idea. Mikayla is my older sister, making me the youngest child. She is only 1 year older than me, 1  1/2 years younger than Matt. She is dating Angus Brayshaw who plays for the Melbourne Football Club.

"Who's Mikayla?" Charlie asked me. I turned back to him.

"Mikayla is my older sister, she is dating Angus Brayshaw" I told Charlie.

"Oh cool, yeah you should bring her. Then I can meet more of your family" Charlie said to me.

"Sounds perfect, see you then" I told him pecking him one last time before he handed me the tickets and headed out the door. After Charlie left I figured I needed to actually call Mikayla and ask her if she wanted to come with me to the game tonight. I went to grab my phone from my room. I dialed her number, waiting for her to pick up. She did eventually.

"Mads! Hey!" She said sounding very enthusiastic.

"Hey Kayla" I said to her.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"Are you going to the game tonight?" I asked her.

"I wanted to but it was sold out" she told me.

"Well Charlie got me 2 tickets for tonight, do you wanna go with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah Mads I would love to! Who's Charlie though?" She said.

"Um, I'll tell you later when I see you" I told her.

"Okay, you better" she said.

"I will, see you later. Come over at 6:00 cause the game is at 7:30" I told her.

"Okay see you then" she said to me.

"Bye Kayla" I said.

"Bye Mads" She said. I then hung up the phone. I put my phone on the charger and hopped in the shower. Once I had a shower I got out and put on an outfit for today. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for Matt and I. I sat on the couch and put on a movie.
.......
For the rest of the day, Matt and I just watched movies until he had to leave. He had to be at the ground 2 hours early so he left at 5:30. It's now 6:00 so Mikayla should be here any moment now. I was sitting on the couch waiting fo Mikayla when I heard her car pull up. I hadn't seen my sister in a couple of weeks. She was away on holidays with her girlfriends. We usually catch up every few days. We were very close growing up and when dad died, she was always there for me as my big sister and best friend. I walked to the door and opened it to her standing there dressed in Melbourne merchandise.

"Hey" I said sounding excited as ever to see my big sister.

"Hey Mads" she said back. I gave her a hug and let her in the house.

"So how have you been?" I asked her, shutting the door behind her. She turned around with a beaming smile on her face.

"Angus proposed!" She screamed, putting her hand up showing the ring.

"Oh my god Kayla! Congratulations" I said to her.

"Thank you so much Mads" she said.

"I hope I can find what you and Angus have" I admitted to her.

"Hey, I'm sure you'll find the love of your life very very soon. Mads, you're only 24, you have time to find a partner. From what I've heard from Matt, there's someone that could have some potential..." she said smirking at me.

"Uhhh, maybe" I said turning as red as a tomato.

"Tell me about him" she said grabbing on to my hands.

"Well, his name is Charlie Curnow. He plays footy with Matt. I met him at the dog park when his dog ran up to me. I was instantly attracted to him. He just cares so much about me, it's nothing like Alex, I swear" I told her.

"That's great Mads, I'm so happy for you. I hope Matt is looking out for you though. I wouldn't know what to do if something bad happened between you two" she said to me.

"Of course he is, so are the boys at the club so you have nothing to worry about" I told her.
......

"It's 6:20 now so I'll go get ready" I told her.

"Yeah sure" she said.

"I hope you don't mind, Mon and Grace are going to, they are going to sit with us" I told her hoping she would be okay with it.

"Yeah of course, but I'll be surrounded by 3 carlton supporters" she laughed.

"Well, you could jump back on the bandwagon while you still can" I said to her.

"Nah sorry I'm with Melbourne now. I'm still a Carlton supporter at heart though, don't tell Angus" she said to me.

It was time to get ready for the game. I decided I needed to get dressed. I went to my room and grabbed my carlton guernsey with a number 7 on it. Hopefully maybe soon I can get one with number 30 on it. I put the guernsey on and my denim jacket along with my carlton scarf and some leggings. I went to my bathroom and applied some light makeup. I put some perfume on and headed out to the lounge room. I put Piper and Daisy outside with some treats and filled up their water bowls. Mikayla was already waiting in her car. I walked out the front door turning all the house lights off as I walked through. I locked the door behind me and walked down to her black Honda. I hopped in the passengers seat and decided to text Charlie that I was on my way.