44

-Matt-

Mel's dad was always fun to hang out with, I'm glad I went to the store with him. On the way home, I got a text from Melody.

You guys should hurry back. You might want to see who's here. :)

My heart sped up. Was my Luna really there? We were like 5 minutes away from the house and it was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

When we hot back to the house, I jumped out of the car before it even stopped and I ran into the house.

I stopped. There she was. The love of my life. She was alive and safe. I ran over to her and I gave her a hug and plenty of kisses. I missed her so much.

"I guess we're not important," I heard Cam's voice behind me and I turned around, seeing Eric and Cam. They were safe too.

It was the happiest day of my life.

When Mel's dad entered, he was surprised.

"Woah, three more people in the house," He set down the groceries down on the kitchen table.

"Dad, this is Eric, Cam, and this is Luna. Trust me, I didn't expect them either," Melody laughed.

Jay was the last one to come in and when he saw Luna, he lost it, he was so happy. He ran over to her and gave her a giant hug, telling her how happy he is that she's safe and that she's here.

"Luna, come on," Mel took Luna from both Jay and I and took her upstairs, probably to her room.

"You boys are welcome to stay as long as you want as long as you don't wreck the house." Melody's dad chuckled and we all promised to him that we wouldn't totally destroy his house.

It was great having the guys back together. Now we just need to get our own lives back from those demons.