Chapter 1

When Dadria decided to surprise her father, she never imagined encountering a demoness. Lilith. Satan's concubine and an absolute annoyance.

“Your father had some matters to attend" the woman said, getting closer to her “You're definitely a very gorgeous girl.”

“Thank you, Lilith" the girl answered, green eyes cautiously looking at the woman.

“How did you knew it was me, Dadria?” Lilith asked, smile still in place.

“I could recognize that glint of manipulation anywhere” the girl answered smiling and circling the older woman “You certainly picked the right body, who's your victim?”

“I missed your attitude, the last time I saw you was in London" The woman said smiling widely “You certainly loved that pestering teenage body, didn't you?”

“Oh Lilith, love had nothing to do with what I felt for you in that body" Daidra answered smiling “Besides, you said it was just for keeping me in check to not ruin my precious gift for the Dark Lord.”

“Definitely, you should pay more attention to your surroundings now darling, your mother is closer than you think" she smiled “And you may call me Madam Satan. I can be your mentor now.”

“My mother is dead Madam Satan" the girl answered with disdain “And I rather have that pathetic excuse of a step-mother as my mentor than you.”

“My sweet Dadria, you're going to come to me sooner or later" Lilith said kissing the girl's forehead before disappearing.

“Such an annoying demon she is" Dadria whispered to herself, leaving her father's office and wondering around. But her words got her thinking. Her history with Lilith was that of discovering her sexual orientation.

The demoness possessed the body of a girl of her age and acted like it. They had kissed multiple times and in the most unexpected moment, she revealed who she was. Not that she had minded, but Lilith told her that the Dark Lord wanted her pure so she left. And now, she didn't wanted her anymore, she admired how hard Lilith worked for the Dark Lord but that was it.

Your mother is closer than you think that got her again, her father said that her mother died the day she was born. Her thoughts were interrupted when she crashed to another body.

“Sorry" she heard the other girl say “Oh, you're new.”

“I'm not studying here, not yet anyways" Dadria said in a serious tone “You should more careful and watch where you're going.”

“And who do you think you are?” the girl questioned angrily.

“I am Dadria Kasdeya Blackwood, daughter of your High Priest" the brunette answered with a small smirk “And you are?"

“I, I'm Sabrina Spellman" the blonde answered looking shocked “I didn't knew Father Blackwood had a daughter.”

“Yes well, have you seen him?” Dadria asked her.

“No, I think he left early today, Lady Blackwood wasn't feeling well" Sabrina answered eyeing the other girl with extreme curiosity.

“Goodbye miss Spellman" the brunette said before disappearing.

“Ah, goodbye I guess" Sabrina said looking at the spot where the girl just stood. Then she turned and left, her aunts were not going to believe this.

The Spellman's house:

There were few times Zelda Spellman couldn't form a full sentence and her mask fell.

Once was when her parents died, the second when Edward died and the third time was when she kneeled in front of Faustus Blackwood. But nothing, nothing compared to this exact moment.
Her niece had just come home from the Academy, with some news.

“What do you mean, Father Blackwood’s daughter is back from Europe?” Hilda asked looking utterly confused “He doesn't have a daughter, not legitimate at least.”

“I was as confused as you are aunt Hilda" Sabrina answered sitting down next to Zelda at the table “But there she was, she introduced herself as Dadria Kasdeya Blackwood"

“What does those names mean?” Hilda asked out of true curiosity.

“Dadria means angel of death and Kasdeya, well, she was always referred as the fifth Satan" Zelda finally spoke.

“Fitting names for the daughter of Faustus Blackwood" Sabrina said sarcastically.

“How was she like? Physically” Zelda asked in a neutral tone.

“Honestly she looked a lot like you, even her attitude” the young girl said “You should have seen her aunt Zee, tall, slim, brunette, her hair cascading with curls, green eyes full of sarcasm.”

“Zelds, are you alright?” Hilda asked looking at her sister, Zelda was pale and her eyes were thousand of miles away from their table.

“Aunt Zee?” Sabrina asked taking her aunt's hand on top of the table.

“What?” Zelda finally asked focusing her eyes on Sabrina.

“Are you alright? You were miles away from here" the young witch asked concerned.

“Yes, I'm perfect" Zelda said standing up “I have some things to do, I will be back later.”

Hilda and Sabrina saw her leave the kitchen and stared at each other confused.

Meanwhile Zelda stormed to Faustus' office, angrily looking at him.

“Sister Zelda, to what do I owe the honor of your visit" he said neutral expression on his face.

“Faustus, tell me that you haven't lied to me for fifteen years" she said staring at his eyes.

“I don't know what you're talking about" he said genuinely confused.

“You really expect me to believe that you have a daughter of fifteen years old with my eyes and she is not ours?” she angrily stepped closer to his desk “Please tell me that you didn't took our baby and made me believe she had died.”

“I didn't Zelda, our daughter died, sadly that is the truth" he said looking at her eyes “That girl, I adopted her after Constance lost our first child"

Zelda regarded him a minute, tears threatening to fall and slammed her hands on his desk.

“If I find out you're lying to me, oh Faustus, you will beg the Dark Lord to kill you" she threatened him and left.

She supported her back against the closed door and cried, cried for the baby she lost. When she recovered she started to walk down the hall, a young girl was approaching her and she did her best to dry her tears.

“Oh, hello" the girl said eyeing her up and down “Are you one of father's conquest?”

“What? No" Zelda answered. She looked at the girl and saw how right Sabrina was, the girl looked like her but the hair, oh the hair was all Faustus “You are Faustus' daughter.”

“Yes" the girl answered “Dadria, and you are?”

“Zelda Spellman” she said smiling at the girl, Blackwood was lying, this girl was her baby, she felt it.

“What are you of Sabrina?” the girl asked eyeing her with curiosity.

“Her aunt” Zelda answered looking at the girl's green eyes.

“Oh, is my father busy?” the young brunette asked passing by to stand at the door.

“No, he is not" the older witch said turning around to look at Dadria.

“Goodbye” the girl said smiling while opening the door.

“Bye” Zelda whispered looking as the girl closed the door.

That girl was her daughter, she could see it, feel it. Faustus lied to her and she needed to know why. Soon.

A/N: Hope you like this new story!! By the way... I'm writing one of Madam Spellman because I love them as much as Spellwood!