Kurapika X Going X Wild

A girl with straight, silky, knee-lenghth, maroon hair tied up into a ponytail with a white scrunchy came out onto the stage holding a microphone. She has shiny maroon orbs too. She was wearing a rock pink shirt with a sweet honeysuckle pink blouse along with a red skirt. She looked pretty cute.

The stage had a few couches and a table. "Konichiwa (Hello), minna (everyone)! Watashi no namae wa Kimiro Nozoami desu (My name is Kimiro Nozoami)! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu (Nice to meet you)!" Kimiro said.

Then, a girl with straight brown hair that reaches her back with matching orbs came out holding another mike. She wore a dark blue shirt with a light blue blouse along with a yellow skirt.

"Konichiwa (Hello)! Sayuka Mitsuda here! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu (Nice to meet you)!" Sayuka said. "We are the hosts dot the Hunter X Hunter: Truth or Dare!" Kimiro and Sayuka said in unison.

"Now I shall present... Gon Freecs!" Sayuka exclaimed and Gon came out. The audience clapped loudly. "Gon Freecs here! Hi!" Gon said. "Next is... Killua Zoldyck!" Kimiro exclaimed.

Killua went out. The audience clapped even louder. Many squeals were heard. "KILLUA-SAMA!!!! LOOK HERE!!" the audience shouted. Killua looked at them making them all squeal.

"Killua Zoldyck is my name. Great to meet you all," Killua said cooly making everyone squeal again. "COOL!!!!" the audience exclaimed. "Leorio Paladinight is next," Sayuka said.

Leorio came out. "Nice to met you all. The handsome Leorio Paladinight is here. Beware," Leorio said. The audience kept quiet. Some people pitied him and clapped.

Leorio then sulked at the emo corner. "Lastly, Kurapika Kurta!" Kimiro exclaimed and Kurapika went out. "Good day to all of you. I am Kurapika Kurta," Kurapika said. "KURAPIKA-SAMA!!!!" the audience screamed. The hunters then sat down on the couch.

"Episode 1 of the Hunter X Hunter: Truth or Dare will begin... NOW!!" Kimiro and Sayuka exclaimed together. The audience cheered. Kimiro and Sayuka took out a clipboard each.

"Sayuka shall say the truth and dates for Gon and Leorio while I shall say the truth and dares for Killua and Kurapika. Both of us can say the truth and dares for anyone else too. Sayuka, you may go first," Kimiro said as Sayuka nodded.

"Alright. This is a truth to Gon from Smiley12345. What do you think about Killua? Do you love him?" Sayuka asked reading the paper. "Of course I love him! He is my best friend!"Gon excluded. Killua blushed.

"Looks like the elite ex-assassin is blushing," Sayuka teased. "Aww... So cute!!" the audience exclaimed. "Shut up..." Killua muttered. "Next is a dare to Leorio from MagicalDelights4590. Leorio, go wear a chicken suit and dance the chicken dance," Sayuka said.

"NO WAY!!" Leorio shouted. Kimiro and Sayuka smirked evenly and pushed Leorio into a dressing room. They locked the doors tight. "If you want to come out of there, you have to change into the chicken suit!" Kimiro exclaimed.

"We won't let you out unless change into that chicken suit! Even if you wait till tomorrow or the day after that!" Sayuka exclaimed. After a while of banging doors, shouting, Leorio finally have in and came out wearing a chicken suit.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" the audience, Killua and Kimiro laughed out loud. Gon looked puzzled while Sayuka laughed silently. Kurapika 'coughed'.

"Now dance!" Kimiro exclaimed as the music started to play. Leorio didn't dance. Suddenly, felt a dark aura emitting from Kimiro and Sayuka. Leorio gulped.

Leorio quickly shook his butt, flap his 'wings' and cock like a chicken. "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!! OUR GUTS!!!" the audience exclaimed. "O-Okay, Liorio. You can c-change back n-now," Kimiro said laughing.