Music X Day X Fiasco

"Lights, camera, action!" a voice shouted and Kimiro and Sayuka came out. "Hi! I'm Kimiro," Kimiro said. "I'm Sayuka," Sayuka said. "We are the hosts of Hunter X Hunter: Truth or Dare!" Kimiro and Sayuka exclaimed in unison.

"Now meet the hunters!" Sayuka exclaimed. "Gon Freecs," Gon said after he came out. Applause was heard from the audience. "Killua Zoldyck," Killua said after he came out. Squeals and applauses were heard.

"Kurapika Kurta," Kurapika said after coming out. Squeals and applauses were heard too. "Leorio Paladinight. The best of the best!" Leorio exclaimed after coming out.

Silence was heard. Again, people pitied him and clapped. Leorio sulked at the emo corner. Again. "The Hunter X Hunter: Truth or Dare will begin... NOW!" Kimiro and Sayuka exclaimed.

"Wait, we forgot something," Kimiro said. "Oh yeah! Meet our special guests! The Zoldyck family and the Phantom Troupe!" Sayuka exclaimed and the Zoldyck family along with the Phantom Troupe came in the door and sat on the special guest's seat which was located on the first row.

"Okay. Today is Music Day of Hunter X Hunter: Truth or Dare," Kimiro said. "First dare is for Gon by FlamingPheonix88. Gon, go play the piano," Sayuka said.

"Okay. Where's the piano?" Gon asked innocently. "There," Kimiro said and pointed to the piano which was located on the side of the stage. "When did it get there?" Killua asked.

"Just now," Kimiro said. Gon then sat on the stool and began to play. BANG!! BING!! BANG!! Everyone closed their ears. "Gon! Gon! Stop!!" Sayuka exclaimed. "Eh? Why?" Gon asked innocently.

"Err... Umm..... Killua will take over," Kimiro said not wanting to hurt his feelings by saying his playing is horrible. "What?! But that's not even a dare!" Killua exclaimed. "Do it," Kimiro said.

Killua huffed and went to the piano. He played 'Fur Elise' and a few more classical songs. It was beautiful. After he was finished, a big applause was heard.

"We didn't know you could play the piano that well," Kimiro said. "Thanks," Killua said.

AT THE SPECIAL GUEST'S SEAT

"See. I told you giving him piano lessons was a good idea," Silva said. Zeno nodded in agreement.

BACK ON STAGE

"Next, Kurapika, dance the Kurta's traditional dance in the Kurta's traditional costume when the traditional Kurta music plays. This dare is from -MelodicStarz-," Kimiro said.

"What?! No way!!" Kurapika exclaimed. "Or else dance the tango with Chrollo," Kimiro said. Kurapika's eye twitched. A lot. Chrollo seemed to have an amused look on his face.

"I choose number 1," Kurapika said and went to change into the changing room. After that, he came out wearing the traditional Kurta's costume. The traditional Kurta's music started to play. Kurapika started to dance the traditional Kurta's dance.

After a while, he was finished. There was a blush on his face. He felt really uneasy and awkward. "That was amazing, Kurapika!" Kimiro exclaimed as the audience began to clap. Even the Phantom Troupe were amused.

"Thanks," Kurapika said. "Next is from *FirefliesMoonlight77*. A dare to Killua. Killua, sing 'Tell Me'," Kimiro said. "What's the other choice?" Killua asked.

"Do the chicken dance," Kimiro said. "The first choice please," Killua said as soon as he heard the second choice. Everyone knew he did NOT want to do the chicken dance.

Killua took a deep breath. (A/N: Just so you know, the hunters were always wearing a loud speaker.) "I wonder how horrible his singing is," Leorio said. The music began to play.