𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓.

( your pov )

currently i was sitting on selena's lap with only my bra and underwear on and she was wearing only her underwear and a white t-shirt with no bra underneath. my hands rested against her warm breasts, squeezing them once in awhile while her hands rested on my hips, rocking me back and forth. i moaned softly as i could feel her wetness through her panties and i was sure she could feel mine as well. her hot breath fanned my neck before she pressed wet sloppy kisses there. a few seconds later our lips smashed into each other's in a heated kiss, she pulled back looking deep into my eyes.

her eyes screamed the word lust as she bit down hard on her bottom lip. 

"stick out your tongue baby." she told me. 

my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as i did so. all of a sudden she leaned forward and wrapped her plump lips around my tongue, moving her head back and forth, hallowing her cheeks. she was sucking on my tongue.

i moaned loudly, leaning forward every time she did so i'd thrust my tongue further into her warm mouth. when she pulled back there was a pop noise before she started to rub her tongue against mine. i pulled back when i needed to catch my breath, "wow please do that again baby." i moaned out.

she nodded her head before we both took one more deep breath, my tongue in her mouth as she sucked on it. 

- - - 

author's note: i want to make out with selena like this.

requests are open, read the first part of this book (titled: introduction) for more details.