Birthday Gift

Wow, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things have been pretty hectic now that school has started. And its homecoming week so woot woot. I'm ready to dance the night away. Hope you enjoy this little, intimit part, well, if you could call it little...

.....................T&A...............

February 2014

Red light fills my vision as the rising sun beats down on my closed eyes. I am just waking up but my body aches. It was a long night. I hold my eyes close as my face squints from the sudden brightness. I groan and roll over to cover my face with the pillow.

I lie here with my shoulder pressed up against another. He moves and I can hear him yawn. I breath in is scent as I try to fall back asleep.

"Astrid, its 9:30," His groggy morning voice gives me shivers.

I groan.

"You have to depart at noon right," He asks. I feel his get out of bed. I don't move my body in any direction.

"Sadly," I mumble into the pillow, "Come back over here."

"Ehehe," His voice cracks, still tired, "Why don't you get out of bed."

I curl up in a ball, "Because I'm cold."

I since him moving as his voice wavers a little, "Well, I have a swater you can borrow."

I flip over onto my side and look at him even though he looks like a black dot.

The sun is behind him and I can tell he put on sweatpants, "Thanks. Since all our clothes are dowstairs."

He laughs and chucks his favorite black sweater at me. I giggle and close my eyes again because now my vision is completely blocked of the sun from the shirt.

"I'll make breakfast," he laughs, "Come down when you can smell it."

I smile, "Definatly, Tom."

......................T&A.................

(Tom's POV):

I desend the stairs with a grin on my face. I step over the scattered clothes from last night and head to the kitchen. I grab the ingrediants to make pancakes and I begin making my cup of tea. All the while the events of last night run through my head.

~

She has been her for two days and tomorrow she leaves. We stand in the foyer getting our jackets and shoes on. Astrid runs her fingers through her hair and tuckets the patterened scarf, which she stole from my closet, under her jacket.

"Ready," I ask leaning on the wall next to her. Her checks her hair on my time then turns to me. her arms wrap around my waist and she rests her chin on my chest.

"Anywhere are we going?" Astrid whispers.

I kiss her forhead, "Anywhere you wnat."

"Okay," she lights up, "But we should walk. It isn't everyday I can spend my favorite season in London."

She unlaches her arms from around,my waist, and leads me out into the snowy, white, Febuaray morning.

......................T&A.....................

(Astrid's POV):

I wasn't expecting last night to end the way it did.

I roll out of bed and slip Tom's sweater over my bare torso. I smile at how soft and warm it is. It smells like him. I grab my underwear that lie on the floor and slip them on.