zodiac signs

disclaimer: this chapter discusses triggering subjects such as sexual assault and suicide. please read at you own discretion.

alice — aries

alice — aries

alice, our devoted friendly, neighborhood psychic, is an undeniable ram: an aries.

alice shows this in how she's an unapologetically dynamic and energetic person. alice is always there for you and while sometimes she can bite off a bit more then she can chew, at least we think so, in the end she's always going to protect those she considers her family and friends and be everlastingly loyal.

ram's are known for getting into situations instantly and without delay - this fits our alice as she's willing to do anything to protect the ones she loves.

take new moon for example, when alice and bella go rushing off to italy, aro being able to see all her past thoughts comes into play. it's apparent he doesn't know her visions to be subjective, but getting edward to change his mind about bella becoming a vampire, even if it's just for a few minutes, is literally life saving. the biggest vampire rule in volterra is to keep the existence of their kind a secret. to break that one rule is enough to lose your life —and alice isn't having any of that.

also, let's remember that one of the very last things she wants is for edward to end up hurt. in new moon she said it would've destroyed them all if something happened to bella because of them; and how edward ended up heartbroken and even more self-loathing and detrimental than before. she cares for her family undeniably —this is made clear throughout the entire series.

for an aries, their love life is a straight shot and she's not messing around. especially not with her hubby jasper hale. if any of you ever watched that video of alice meeting jasper in the diner, well it's safe to say she isn't taking any prisoners. she walked in there knowing what she wanted and kissed that mofo on the mouth. let's just ignore the fact he was three seconds away from sucking the waitress dry.

alice, our aries, is daring and bold and proud of who she is, she loves those around her and she is an iconic character. she encourages you to be entirely you, and to never be apologetic for it.