Birthday Sex

I recommend you guys listen to this song by Jeremiah

Louis: Louis seems to be more excited then you are on your birthday. He makes sure that he wakes up before you. He double checks that everything is perfect. He'll slowly undress you, careful not to wake up, and leave you completely exposed to him. He lowers himself down so that he's in-front of your core. He pushes a finger into you while his thumb draws circles your clit. Once your eyes flutter open, he'll grin at you before he says, "Now that you're awake the real fun can begin babe."

Liam: Liam wants to make sure that you get everything that you want for your birthday, so he lets you choose how you want it. He'll give you fast and hard or slow and sweet- whatever you choose. His main goal is to please you and give you everything that you want.

Niall: Niall considers Birthday sex is more like his present even though it's your birthday. He believes that since he'd tied you up and blindfolded you, it's more like his birthday since he can do anything he wants to you. He feeds you strawberries covered in whip cream and watches as a little gets on your lip and your tongue darts out to get it. His patience ran out and he leaned down and forced his tongue into your mouth. He tastes a hint of strawberries from your tongue as he explores your mouth. "Damn, baby," He says once he pulls away. "We're going to have a very long night tonight after I finish with you."

Zayn: Zayn makes sure that you know he is still in control and he will do anything to make you know it. He dominates you in bed, even more than usual; he'll handcuff you to the bed and tease you to no end. He wants to hear you beg for him and hear his name fall from your lips. He pounds into you so roughly that you know you'll be sore tomorrow. When you're about to cum he leans down and whispers into your ear, "Just because you're another years older doesn't mean that you're in charge at all."

Harry: Harry goes all out for your birthday. He turned off all the lights and then placed candles all around the bedroom. "You're going to feel amazing tonight babe." He says as lifts onto the bed, unzipping your dress and ripping off your panties and bra. "I will make this night unforgettable." He says as he lowers his mouth onto your core.