C H A P T E R - 37

Randhir

Randhir...

The bedroom door opened as I look and saw her coming towards me with her innocent smile .My heart clenched thinking that I was going to be the reason for her chirping mood since I told her that we would spend the whole day Together.

"Hey...you're on phone for a long conversation..?"she asked me .

I didn't want to break her heart still I had to tell her so I pulled her closer to me now she was pasted on my chest like a little baby whom I didn't wanna leave any soon .

"A meeting is rescheduled for today.. infact in two hours and for that I need to go.."I told her with half heart.

I felt her stiff in my arms but she didn't speak .Her silence was something which made me sulk in guilt.

"Strawberry..are you listening to
me?"I squeezed her .

"Hmm.."came only her slow reply.

"I am sorry honey..but my presence is needed there..you know that Carter ,he just created a fuss over some issue..so I have to meet him to clear everything "I explained her softly and when she looked up at me with normal face I felt relief.

"Okay..alright..work is also important"she said and tried to smile.

"I promise you..I'll be back soon after the meeting will be over.."I said giving a light peck on her lips.

"Best of luck..I know you can tackle any problem.."she chipped blinking her dovy eyes .

Giving her a last hug I grabbed my coat and phone and left to the address Livy told me to come.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The car stopped in the parking area of Damitri's where the crowd was less actually for my surprise the place was deserted of any human soul .It was a sort of weird thing but I had no time to roam my mind around a not so important topic.

That moment I was determined to screw that bastard Carter for blackmailing me putting our friendship on a stake .With long sprangs ,I entered inside the bar .

There was complete dreading silence in the square room.I ran my eyes in every angle to expect anybody but to my annoyance there was no one!

"Livy..Carter..where are you guys..?"8 yelled on the top of my voice but in response I heard my own voice echoed in the hall.

"Sorry to make you wait.."I heard her voice thus my eyes snapped at the staircase where  the shadow of a feminine figure was descending down .It took me no time to guess it was her.

"Livy..what is all these and where is Carter.."I asked her calmly because I didn't want to hurt her in my rage.

But it seemed there was no effect on her instead she stood there with a smirk on her lips.Her eyes were shining with a different emotion and they weren't positive for sure.