Empty Space

*8 months earlier*

"Hey baby.", Camila whispered seductively into her girlfriend's ear from behind.

"Hey you.", Lauren greeted.

"I've been thinking about you all day.", Camila said as she trailed light kiss along Lauren's neck.

"Yeah baby?", Lauren questioned.

"Mhm... I've been thinking about all the things you could do to me with your touch, with your body, and that mouth.", Camila said lowly and she bit down on Lauren's pulse point.

"Ohh Camz.", Lauren's breath hitched.

"Please baby. I need you.", Camila whispered desperately as she felt herself increasingly growing wet between her thighs.

"Why don't you go put on that beautiful gown I bought you the first time we had our fun? Look pretty for daddy.", Lauren said as she caressed Camila's inner thigh with her fingers.

Camila bit her lip as she felt her girlfriend's hand caress her closely where she needed her most. Camila gets up, feeling completely wet between her thighs, goes to the closet and gets out the red lacy gown that Lauren bought her recently. Lauren's eyes grew dark as she saw her girlfriend holding it.

Camila winks at Lauren and goes to the bathroom to change. Lauren waits impatiently for Camila to come out. While Lauren is waiting she hears Camila's phone go off repeatedly. Out of curiosity Lauren makes her way to the bedside table and picks up Camila's phone. She opens up the screen and sees several messages from "Side Babe😍😩👅💦". Lauren jaw clenches as she reads the dirty, explicit things that whoever this person was sending her girlfriend. Lauren then types in Camila's password and opens up messages.

Side Babe😍😩👅💦- oh babygirl you don't know how much I wanna tie you down and shove my fingers so deep in you.

Me- mmm I would love that very much. Promise not to tell L😊

Side Babe😍😩👅💦- don't worry she won't know anything... it'll be our little secret.

Me- I like the sound of that. God I'm so wet.

Side Babe😍😩👅💦- yeah babygirl? For who?

Me- Just for you.

Lauren couldn't anymore and she threw Camila's phone down on the bed. She started sob loudly as the messages replay in her head and the thought of her girlfriend with some other bitch.

"Someone else has touched her in ways I only could.", Lauren thought.

Lauren kept crying and crying until she heard the bathroom door open and felt arms wrapped around her.

"Lauren... baby what's wrong?", Camila asked quietly.

Out of pure anger and hurt; Lauren pushes Camila away from her. Camila loses her balance and falls on the floor.

"Babe what the he-"

"WHO THE FUCK IS SIDE BABE HUH?", Lauren's shouting completely cutting off Camila.

"What are you talking about?", Camila asks.

"Oooohhh don't you fucking pull that fake bullshit on me! Who the fuck is "Side Babe"?!", Lauren yelled.

"Lauren calm down.", Camila said as she got up again and reached to wipe Lauren's tears.

Lauren swatted Camila's hands away and grabbed her phone. She reopened the messages again and shoved the screen in Camila's face.