6 your safe now

You and trender teleport somewhere deep in the forest "where are we trendor?" you ask "we are deep in the forest this is where me and my brothers would play when we were kids we even have a hideout here" trendor saya then he puts you down "where is the hideout then?" you ask him "come i will show you" trendor says holding bus hand out. You take his hand and he takes you deeper in the forest ~time skip brought to you by um the hideout XD~ as you and trendor were walking you were asking yourself questions like 'is splendor and offendor okay?' 'are they hurt?' 'are they even alive?' you ask yourself "ofcourse there okay y/n there my brothers and they are very strong to" trendor says not looking at you "uh did you just-" "yes i can read your mind so can splendor offendor and slendor" he says while walking "okay....." you say to him "oh here we are" trendor says and stips walking "uh....trendor? You sure this is the right place i can't see a hideout" you say looking around "ofcourse you can't see it y/n it's called a 'hideout' for a reason" trendor says letting go of your hand and walking over to a tree that has a rope. Trendor pulls the rope and as soon as he dose that you sudeenly fall in a hole "AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" you scream as you fall. You close your eyes hoping for a soft landing "y/n you can open your eyes your on the ground" trendor says to you. You open your eyes and findout you landed on a big pile of pillows "oh..." you say getting up. Trendor chuckles and helps you up "this looks cool..." you say as you look around "heh your right there y/n" trender says to you smiling ~a little time skip 2 hours later~ you groan in bordom "when can we go back home?" you ask looking at trender "i dont know y/n i think that they will come and get us when it is safe enough...." trender replys "but they dont even know we are her---" you get cut off by someone sliding down "y/n get behind me...." trender says putting you behind him.
             Trenders P.O.V
I could hear y/n groan in bordom then she asks when we could go home "i dont know y/n i think that they will come and get us when it is safe enough" i reply then suddenly i hear someone slide down in to the hideout "y/n get behind me...." i say putting her behind me "who is it?" y/n asks in a shaking and fearful tone. I see who it is "it is....."

Cliffhanger! >:3 I'm so evil~ i love it~ next part coming soon and sorry i have been dead for a long time....welp I'm back now i was kinda drifting away from creepypasta but now i am back ^^ welp cya my lovlys~ (word count:505)