Kiss Marry Kill

We need money for volleyball equipment and the faculty does want to buy us new equipment, so Daichi made us start a YouTube channel to raise money to buy new equipment. It's annoying because we now have to stay an hour after practice to flim. The video were usually dumb stuff like tutorials on how to spike the ball, Daichi would like make us watch are own video for views cause we weren't getting views probably because we were editing it on iMovie.

Then Daichi got this great idea to make us play Kiss Marry Kill, if you don't know what Kiss Marry Kill you choose between 3 people and you have to kiss, marry, or kill them. Like you probably guesses that it got dirty real fast. "Ok guys were recording smile Kageyama," said Suga kinda

We filmed at Suga's house because Daichi begged him. I feel like they're dating or something. Hinata got the little giant, me, and his sister ok, I feel like Daichi rigging this thing for views for something. "Kiss the little giant, marry my sister, and kill Kageyama," said Hinata. "Isn't your sister under aged or something," I said sarcastically. "Who's the little giant some small guy with a big dick," said Tanaka. " So pretty much the opposite of Hinata," said Tsukishima. "Do you even know who that is," said Hinata annoyed.

"He must have had a pretty HARD childhood you know what I mean," said Nishinoya. "Is this a don't judge a book by its cover story," said Tsukishima. "Ok, guys stop it," said Suga in a gay voice jk jk :)

I got Hinata, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi ok, this thing us definitely rigged. " Ok, I'll kiss Iwaizumi, marry Oikawa, kiss Hinata, and then kill myself," I said. "Wow Kageyama like older boys his so cool," said Tsukishima sarcasticly like the little bish he is while facking Yamagucci ok I made that last part up. "Two guys at once are you Kirito (Sword Art Online)," said Hinata. "SOOOOOOOOOO how much are you paying them Kageyama," said Tanaka.

"You in debt now or something KaGAYYama," said Tsukishima. "He probably has a giftcard to hooters," said Nishinoya. "OK I'm not gay and you better not post this." I leave and take my milk with me cause I have an addiction yes I final admitted it. Apparently the video went viral and Oikawa saw it.

Oikawa- wft Tobio chan
Kageyama- you got to be more specific
Oikawa- you gay for me or something Tobio
Kageyama- hellllllll no and how did you get my number
Oikawa- it was not that hard I got it from Hinata
Kageyama- did you pay him or something
Oikawa- no he just give it to me and don't worry I'll stay away from your boy toy :)
Kageyama- he is not my "boy toy"
Oikawa- *sends link to Kagehina fanfic*
Kageyama- be gone kagehina shipper
Oikawa- ok I got to go now if you want to now what I'm doing iwaizumi
Kageyama- and you say I'm the gay one
Oikawa- autocorrect I meant iceskating
Kageyama- you yuri on ice fanboy