Burnt Marshmallow

A/N: Alright, so heres my BNHA Oneshots book! I hope it doesn't suck too much! Also, thank you Ashe_Strife for giving me this idea!

Kaminari smirked as he gave Kirishima the dare. 

"I dare you to call your boyfriend... Burnt Marshmallow." Kirishima gulped. That seemed easy, right? Calling your boyfriend something for a dare. It could be way harder, right?  Wrong. His boyfriend was Bakugou Katsuki and who knows how he might react? Actually everyone might have an idea of how he might react, and it wouldn't be a nice one.

"Are you serious?!" Kirishima blurted.  Kaminari shrugged.  

"Well, you lost that bet, and I said if you lost, you had to do any dare I told you." Kaminari smiled. "So you have to do this."

"Dammit!" Kirishima cussed. He shouldn't have participated in that stupid dare Kaminari put a hand on Kiri's shoulder. 

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll be fine." 

"Easy for you to say! You aren't the one that's gonna be forced to call Bakugou a Burnt Marshmallow!" 

"Dude, you're his boyfriend. I doubt he'll do anything to you." Kaminari tried to reassure him. Kirishima groaned and went back to his dorm, trying to prepare himself for the next day, when he'll have to call Katsuki a Burnt Marshmallow.

The next morning, Kirishima woke up and did his usual morning routine. When he was just grabbing his bag, he remembered about the dare Kaminari gave him and sighed. He knew he would have to do it, or else Kaminari would electrocute him like Pikachu. (I had to) Whelp, minus well do the dare after class. He grabbed his bag and left for class, hoping he wasn't late.

(Time-skip for after-class cause I'm a lazy fuck)

"Bakugou!" Kirishima called his boyfriend after class was dismissed. Katsuki looked at him.

"What?"

"I, um, I-" he was cut off by the blonde.

"Spit it out already, shitty hair."

"I just wanted to say that you are a burnt marshmallow!" Kiri said quickly. Kaminari smirked and waited for Bakugou to respond. The blonde had stopped walking and stared at Kiri.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!"

"Uhm, a burnt marshmallow?" Kiri repeated, taking a couple steps backward with his hands up. Bakugou turned to Midoriya. 

"Did you tell him to call me that, Deku?!" 

Izuku backed up into his boyfriend, Shouto Todoroki, who put his arms around the green-haired boy protectively. Midoriya was shaking his head from side-to-side as fast as he could. "N-no Ka-Kacchan!" He stuttered. Todoroki glared, a warning towards Bakugou to come no closer. Bakugou eyed the short boy for a couple seconds, then decided he was too stupid to come up with something like that. He looked/glared at everyone until his eyes landed on the no-longer-smirking Kaminari. 

"It was you, huh?"

"U-um, well-" Denki was cut off by Bakugou grabbing the collar of his shirt and practically dragging him in a room. Kirishima sighed, relieved it wasn't him that got in trouble, but he also felt a little sorry for Denki.

(Time-skip to after-school)

"You know, you were right after all. Bakugou didn't do anything to me." Kirishima said to Denki, who now had a black eye and bruises.

"Yup. I told you." Kaminari said proudly.

"You should go to Recovery Girl though."

"I did."

"Then how do you still have bruises...?"

"Bakugou saw and beat me up again, saying that the bruises were supposed to teach me a lesson and if I went to Recovery Girl again, he would find out and beat me up again."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So, uh, wanna go eat?"

"Sure." They both learned their lesson: never call Bakugou any kind of nickname. Only Izuku could call him one.