Burnt Marshmallow Part 2

A/N: The picture literally has nothing to do with the oneshot, but its adorable, so....

After the incident of Kirishima calling Bakugou a burnt marshmallow, nobody dared to bring it up. The class was currently at camp, making s'mores. Everyone had a marshmallow on a stick, putting it in a big fire that everyone sat around. They were smiling and chatting, having fun roasting their marshmallows. Except for one person, Katsuki Bakugou.

"You stupid thing! Burn!" Everyone looked at Bakugou, not surprised he was screaming, but were curious why the fuck he was screaming.

Kirishima looked at him. "You have to be patient, Bakugou."

"Fuck that shit! If this stupid fire won't burn it, I will!" He then started using his quirk to try and roast it that way. Kirishima sighed at his boyfriend's childish behavior but left Bakugou alone, as he would rather have the marshmallow being burned than him. After a couple minutes, Bakugou stopped using his quirk to check on it. It was completely black. He had burned it. He had a burnt marshmallow, exactly like the nickname Kaminari had come up with a couple days ago.

Denki tried to hold his laugh in. He failed, of course, and was slapped in the back of the head by Jirou. It was a warning, and he stopped snickering, understanding why she gave him that warning. Bakugou glared at him, then turned back to Kirishima. 

"Why didn't you tell me this would happen?!"

Kirishima looked at him, then calmly responded with, "I did try to warn you."

"Motherfucker! You didn't tell me anything!" 

Ejirou sighed. "Do you want me to get you another one then?" Katsuki simply stared at him for a minute before answering.

"Yes."

"Alright then." He got up and got the blonde another one, who took off the burnt one from the stick and tossed it into the fire, then took the new one from the redhead and stuck it on the end and put it over the fire. He didn't try to use his quirk again, much to everyone's relief, and ended up satisfied with the s'more he made. 

In the end, everyone went to sleep with nothing broken and with no bruises.

A/N: This was super short but I hope you all liked it! Thanks for reading!