05

Han Jisung

"does hyunjin know that you're here again?" minho asked as I sat at the couch.

"hmm. I left a note before I went here" Well, if you're wondering, I'm currently at minho hyung's apartment right now.

"bet he's going to be upset knowing it's the third time in the week that you've been here" minho chuckled as he open his laptop searching through some files.

I crossed my arms and shrugged "he can't do anything abou it."

"oh well goodluck dealing with a pouty hyunjin later" he chuckled and I playfully nudged his shouldet in response.

"shut up hyung. Let's just start this thing so I can go home early" he nodded and handed me the laptop.

___

Hwang Hyunjin

I sighed for the 10th time this day and put my hand on my chin as I leaned at my tabled in the office. It was boring without jisung here.

Unfortunately he left early again today, saying he'll be with minho hyung to take care of some 'business'.

I got startled when someone came knocking. My eyes lit up hoping it'll be jisung.

"come in!" my smiled faded when I saw seungmin instead of jisung. "seungmin" I sighed deeply.

"what's up? You look so disappointed seeing me today" he closed the door and sat at the sofa inside the office while he put the paper bag he was holding at the small table.

"no,no. I was glad you came, at least I have someone to talk to aside from myself" I assured him and forced a smile.

"yeah? I can tell you're not so happy base on the pout in your face" seungmin chuckled while pointing at my face.

"where's jisung by the way? I haven't seen him when I entered the shop..."  he raised a brow at me and I just sighed again.

"he's not here. He's with minho" I said bitterly. I saw seungmin furrowed his brows.

"that's the third time for this week"  seungmin said, also confuse as to why was jisung's always witn minho.

"I know...It's been going on for 2 months. Jisung barely had a time for me" my mood completely dropped when I said that.

Jisung and I barely hang out because he's always with minho, he barely answer my messages too.

"oh well...that's sad." he stood up and open the paper bag that he placed at the small table. He walked towards me and handed a coffee.

"here, I bought you coffee from changlix's coffee shop, I hope it'll help" I accepted the coffee and thanked seungmin while he walked back to the sofa.

"you know...I can't help but to be jealous. Minho hyung got to spend some time with jisung more than me...I was starting to think that he's more important than me" I bit my lip and I didn't miss the sad look seungmin gave me.

"hey...don't say that hyunjin. Whatever jisung was doing, I'm sure it's important" I shook my head fighting the tears that was threatening to fall.

"but why can't he tell me what he's been doing for the past 2 months? Why minho?" seungmin sighed and walked towards me. He patted my shoulder comfortingly.

"hyunjin, don't you trust jisung?" seungmin asked that made me looked up at him."I trust him" I said.

"then stop assuming things and trust jisung. He'll tell you when he's ready, for the mean time all you can do is trust him" seungmin's words was helpful but I still can't stop myself to worry.

"thank you seungmin" he smiled and patted my head. "anything for my best friend"

Seungmin had to leave soon so I was left alone at the office again. I was about to get up and leave when my phone started ringing.

SUNgie😘 calling...

"hey babe" I smiled when jisung greeted me. Hearing his voice was enough to ease this boredom, though I'd prefer if he's with me.

"hmm. You called?" I asked as I sat back at the chair, my smile never left my face.

"I just wanted to check on you" I heard him giggled and my smile even grew wider.

"that was sweet of you sung, have you eaten yet?" I asked making sure he's not starving his self.

"I did. Minho hyung cooked so well so you don't need to worry that I'll starve myself" my smile immediately faded when I heard minho's name. Minho again.

"o-oh that's great..." I bit my lip trying not to sound upset or something.

"how about you? Did you ate?" he asked.

"hmm" I lied. I haven't eaten yet, I was busy thinking about you...

"that's good! Well I guess I'll see you later?" ending the call so soon? I thought.

"yeah...take care" I forced a smile although he can't see me, next thing I knew he already ended the call.

Well at least I got to speak to him even with just on the phone...

___

Hey guys!! Im back? I'm sorry if I'm not updating...I was just busy with some things and well I got lazy, Im sorry ;(

I hope you guys are doing well!! I also hope you like the update hehe also thank you for 1k plus reads❤

I'll try to update whenever I can but not as often as before.

That's all. Have a great day/night!!