talk back and your dead By: Alesana marie

Plot

It is a story of a girl named Samantha, a beautiful , talented ,wealthy girl with a perfect life, but her perfect life was about to change ,after the incident that happened in the mall where she sees her friend's boyfriend cheating on her. As her friend, she fought with the guy, but she never knew that the guy he fought was a victim of her friends bet. As she founds out about this guy, he is a Certified War freak, also known as a Gangster. As they conquer their selves to find out what kind of relationship they have , they began to developed. But a tragic event happens, Samantha is engaged with Top's best friend, Red.[13]

Summary

Miracle Samantha Perez (aka Miracle, Sammy, Sam, Samantha) is a student of St. Celestine. She is the unica hija of Selene and Crisostomo Perez, the owners of a very famous company. While shopping, she sees her best friends, Michie Sta. Maria, Maggie Dela Vega and China Dela Vega, also known as the Crazy Trios, freaking outside the shop claiming that the boy in front of them had cheated on her. Enraged, Miracle charges at the group and slaps the boy. Unknowing to Miracle, the Crazy Trios are only acting and does not really know who the boy is. When Miracle finally realizes this, she runs away, but not until the scene has been captured on video and posted on a social networking site, where the boy, revealed to be Timothy Odelle Pendleton or TOP, a gang leader, comments that he will kill her.

The next day, the Lucky 13 gang visits St. Celestine to find Miracle and takes her to a club. There, TOP asks Miracle on a date. They are then disturbed by another gang lead by "Piggy". With only Red and TOP, they fight the whole gang. TOP is hurt and taken to the hospital as he took a hit intended for Miracle. Under the impression that TOP is dying, Miracle says that she will date him. At school, rumor has spread that Audrey Dela Cruz, Miracle's rival, has a gangster boyfriend. But when TOP visits her school to fetch Miracle, the rumor has been proven false. TOP takes Miracle to his condo and introduces her to his parents as his girlfriend. After that, TOP breaks up with Miracle, implying that he only used her to stop his parents from bugging him to have a girlfriend. Although she does not care about TOP, she is still devastated at the break up. Audrey tells her that TOP is an ex-convict, to Miracle's surprise. At a bar, Red asks TOP why he broke up with Miracle. TOP says it is because he had promised a girl named Sammy that he will marry her. Red tells TOP that Sammy and Miracle are the same.

Miracle is kidnapped by Piggy's gang and taken to a warehouse but is later saved by the Lucky 13. Bitter because of the break up, Miracle sarcastically asks why an ex-convict would save her. TOP is hurt and leaves. Guilty, Miracle goes to Pendleton High, TOP's school, and asks him to go with her to a park, where they become friends. The next day, Miracle goes to see TOP's basketball game with his sister, Sweety. TOP does not want her there and, enraged, calls her a "stupid bitch". That night, TOP apologizes to Miracle and confesses that he likes her. TOP, along with his best friend and gang member Red Dela Cruz (Audrey's brother) gives Miracle a teddy bear at her house, but sees that she is with her cousin, Lee Perez. Lee tells TOP to stay away because Miracle is set up on an arranged marriage. After they leave, Lee also tells Miracle to stay away from TOP and that her parents have come home. Miracle visits TOP at his condo and the two of them elope to TOP's beach house. The Lucky 13 finds them there. Red tells Miracle that she can no longer be with TOP or else their family will destroy TOP's family's company. She chooses to leave TOP because she does not want his family to suffer, seeing that TOP already has a strained relationship with his dad. At home, her parents tell her that TOP is an ex-convict before, kidnapped a girl who happened to be Miracle's friend Amarie. They visit Amarie, who tells them that TOP is her half-brother, did not kidnap her but actually saved her. He took her to the same beach house to hide her from Amarie's abusive father. But other people thought it was kidnapping and sent him to prison.