Chapter 1: A watch?

Izuku is just a plain kid. Nothing special about him. It's kind of hard to be something special when everyone has something you don't. A quirk. What's a quirk you ask. Well it's a super power your born with. No one knows how or why it happens, but it just did and ever since than 80% of the population has had some type of power or quirk. It could be anything to. Fire powers, super speed or strength, mind reading, or it could even be something useless like 10 fingers on a hand. How ever out of that 20% there was people who didn't possess a quirk or power. They were quirk less. Izuku was quirk less. Despite that though his hope and drive to be a great hero never stopped. To this day he still aspires to be one. And that's where we start our story off. Izuku Midoryia is right now in his last years of junior high

(Ok so all the events that happened in the anime like the bullying, his mom saying he can't be a hero, getting caught by the slime villain and All Might saving him, and also than being told he can't be a hero and even him learning All Might's true form. So, this is going to take place right after All Might told him he needed a quirk to be a hero.)

Izuku walking along a parks sidewalk

Izuku was walking with his head low. He has had one of the worst days ever. Not as bad as when he was little and told that he was quirk less but it's definitely up there. He got completely made fun of in school got told to kill himself and then almost died from a sludge villain. Not to mention meeting his idol All Might and being told that he needs a quirk to be a hero.

Izuku: *sigh* You knew this all along. You have just been denying the facts all these years.

Izuku now only had a broken dream to his name. A dream to be a hero and save everyone. A dream that will never come true. When he was walking though he heard a loud BOOM.

Izuku: Huh?

He looked at where the sound was coming from. It was from the sky. It looked like something was burning up in the atmosphere.

Izuku: Oh, cool a meteor or is it a shooting star.... Oh, wait that's the same thing.

When the meteor was falling from earth though its trajectory did a sharp turn and was heading straight for Izuku.

Izuku: AW KRAP I gotta move.

Izuku than jumped and ducked out of the way with the meteor falling and crashing into a park nearby him.

Izuku: Holy krap that was a close call.

When Izuku looked at the crater with the space rock he noticed that it was glowing green.

Izuku: What the?

Izuku than walked up closer to the crater and was at the edge of it now. It was a weird metal pod. It looked like a type of machinery.

Izuku: It looks like some type of satellite. Though its pretty small for one. Not to mention it doesn't look like anything they would spend money on to send up to space. *mutter*mutter*mutter*mutter*.

When Izuku was muttering to himself though he didn't notice the ground under him started to give out and soon he fell deeper into the crater and closer to the weird satellite.

Izuku: AHHH OOF.... Ugh ... ow .... I need to watch where I stand.

When he fell though the pod than opened up. It revealed what was inside it and it just confused Midoryia even more. It was a watch that looked pretty high tech.

 It was a watch that looked pretty high tech