Chapter 3: Entrance exams

10 months later

Its been 10 months since Izuku has started his training by cleaning the beach up. Those 10 months were absolute hell with Midoryia throwing up or exerting himself so much to where he almost passes out. Even when he was training himself he had to also train with All Might in how to use his watch and other forms. He has become quite good with them to. Even along the way figured out how to gain better control of the watch and unlocked higher functions. Izuku didn't know exactly how he did it but all he knows is that he was tinkering with the watch and accidentally did something and ever since than he was able to transform into his other forms faster, had a longer time to use the watch and could also change into another form while he was a different form.

At Dagoba Municipal Beach park

All Might was getting out of his truck to see Izukus progress with cleaning the beach as his training. To his surprise though the beach was completely cleaned up. He than could see Izuku shirtless and screaming into the air while standing on a giant pile of trash.

Toshinori: Hey hey hey...... There's not even a speck of trash left on the beach. You even cleaned up outside the area I told, you to and you finished at the last moment to...... Holy ....... Stinking......

All Might than suddenly transformed into his buff form.

All Might: SUPER KRAP

Izuku than started to lose his balance and fell off the pile of trash only for All Might to swoop in and catch him.

All Might: Great job Midoryia.

Izuku: T-thanks hehe.

All Might than put Izuku back on his 2 feet and showed him a picture on a phone. It was him 10 months ago.

All Might: Look at you.... Its you 10 months ago...... Such improvement you have had. Not to mention at that last minute to.

Izuku: S-so I did it?

All Might: YOU MOST CERTAINLY HAVE.

Izuku than looked at his hand and was even tearing up a bit.

Izuku: A-all Might. Do I really deserve this? I just feel so lucky to have you help me.

All Might's head: Seriously? He is asking himself that after all this work and time?

All Might: Young man it was your hard work that got you here.

All Might than plucked a piece of his hair.

All Might: Someone once told me the difference between being lucky and deserving is one is an accident the other is a reward. You have earned this with your own valued efforts.

Izuku than held out his hands ready to take All Might's power.

All Might: Eat this.

Izuku............ Nani?

All Might: To inherit my power you have to swallow some of my DNA that's just how it works.

Izuku: Uhhh this isn't how I imagined it.

All Might: THERES NO TIME hurry or else you'll be late for the exam.

Izuku than hesitantly took the hair from All Might. He than slowly started to put the hair to his mouth until-

???: Omnitrex alert new alien DNA found. Omnitrex alert new alien DNA found.

Izuku and All Might than looked at what made the sound and it was the watch Izuku was wearing.