Oh No. (I'M BACK BABY!!!)

Nobody's POV

It's been a couple days now. Eraser hadn't heard from Marvul, and Reboot was wondering what was going on with him. He asked Eraser so many times but he would just say nothing was wrong. Eventually, Eraser got tired of waiting, he decided to travel to DreamSwap, Marvuls home.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes. See ya Boots."

"Ok. Bye Racy."

Without hesitation, Eraser opened a portal and jumped in. He found Marvul and asked him what was up.

"Oh, nothing."

"Dude, you literally have bandages on your arm."

"I'll be fine. No need to worry."

"...if you insist."

Just as Eraser realized he left the portal open, Marvul grabbed his hand.

"Marvul, let me go. I have to-"

He never got to finish his sentence as Marvul forcefully kissed him. Erasers eyes shot wide open.

"Racy! You left the portal open and--"

Not even Reboot could finish speaking as he covered his mouth in pure shock. Eraser realized this and pushed away from Marvul.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

Marvul saw Reboot and smirked.

"But I thought you loved me!"

"WHEN DID I SAY THAT?!?!"

"Everyday."

"WHAT?!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Eraser looked over to see Reboot, with tears in his eyes.

"And what do YOU want?"

"I'm here to take back my Racy!"

"YOUR Racy?!?!"

"Uhh, can we go home now Marvul???"

"Yeah. Let's go home."

"I meant me and Boots."

Suddenly, a random girl appeared.

"Howdy!"

"Who the hell are you??"

"Don't worry about it much!"

She was wearing a sweater with a collar around her neck. 4 fox tails could be visible from behind her. They were spinning like a helicopter, allowing her to fly. Dog ears were seen from her hair. She gave Eraser a teleporter. He clicked the button then a portal opened, closing the previous one.

"Go! Take Reboot with you! I'll take care of Marvul!"

"O-Okay??"

Without hesitation, Eraser grabbed Reboots hand and carried him in a birdial way through the portal.

"You!"

"What?"

"What is wrong with you?? Making poor Reboot think Eraser is cheating on him!"

"Calm down, it was a test."

"A WHAT?!"

Suddenly, something appeared from behind her.

"Don't you think you've had enough today, Star?"

A goat not that smaller than her appeared. Goat ears were seen as her hair. A small goat tail was shaking.

"There you are!"

A fox human hybrid appeared after the goat.

"And all of you are...?"

"Star."

"My name's Ginger!"

"...Dream."