The Vacant Soul

New York's young multi millionaire entrepreneur, Jason McCann has always been exclusive and confidential about his desires, executing power and exercising control in all things.  When the young and naive business graduate Justin Bieber slips into the private and dark life of the executive, Jason's balance is tarnished and his stability is liquidated.  Hastily thrown into the nature of McCann as his assistant, Justin must maintain his own equilibrium and discover the depths of his feelings. 

     The charming and intimidating tycoon of Blue Inc. keeps dangerous and venomous secrets and houses destructive demons.  Justin drawn to the beauty and privacy of McCann, making it impossibly difficult for the CEO to keep his distance and hold himself from surrendering to his impulses and giving up to his own willpower.  Impossible strikes Justin before he can even allow himself to fall into the disaster known as Jason McCann.  And when he finds connections to himself within the world of McCann, what will he do?  And when he digs deeper, the cold truth will have him forget himself and collapse into the void.  Will Justin be able to keep himself away from Jason, but most importantly how long will it take for Jason to finally pull Justin into his life and do what he does best?  If Justin had known before he aimlessly and foolishly fell into the uncertainty would he have?

Get ready, Mr. McCann will see you now.

- F.R.