Seeing the snow Queen(Chapter one)

****Your pov****

      I walked into the skating rink. " Hey Yuuko" I said walking to the counter"Hey y/n" she said smiling. I walked into the locker room and tuck of my Jacket to reveal my training outfit witch is just a Black sweater and back sweat pants with my light blue ice skates
     I started to skate around the rink slow then started to pick up my pace and Do a lutz. I then Skated a little more that did a Quadruple salchow . I landed it and Skated into the middle of the rink doing my special move. I Jump up in the air do a split then spin and land then turn into a sit spin. I got done with it and Undid my hair out of its Bun.

*****Yurio's pov*****

     Me,Victor, and Yuri walked into the skating rink. We walked into the Locker rooms then the real Ice rink. We all saw a girl with Long white hair tied up into a bun. She was Wearing all black outfit and Light blue ice skates. She was doing i move I don't know the name of. She Spun up and Tuck her hair out of the bun. 'She is so pret- NO YURIO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER' I shoke my head and Noticed she looked at us and said"Brother?!" In a Soft voice with a little bit of a Russian accent. She Skated out of the rink fast and Hugged Victor "It's Been 10 Years!" She said Crying "I know Y/n" Victor said."Wait thats the name of the girl who won the grand pre finals for girl's! The Snow Queen" Yuir said. The girl stopped hugging Victor and wiped her tears and said" Yep! That's me and the move i just did was my own move called" She stopped and Her and Yuri said " Snow storm" Thay said it at the same time"sister I need them to practice you can watch  them" Victor said.

*****After practice*****
  ***Your pov**

    Victor decided that all of them are going to spend thw night at my house. This is great!  I is going to have three boys in my house. Fuck my life. We all got in my car and drove to my house. I Parked my car and got out. I locked my car and Look at my house.

  I walked to the door and Unlocked my house door and let the guy's in

************************************
     Hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter sorry if it sucks. I just have more coming for this book. So Just sit back and Enjoy the book. Please tell me what i need to work on