1

I knock on the door. "Sir, would you like milk and cream for your mid-day tea?" No reply. "Sir?" I knock on the door again, a bit louder. I know he's awake, I woke him up a few hours ago. "Y... Yes, Kookie..." Joon whispers to me in his room. I tilt my head a bit. "Kookie?" He never calls me Kookie... and he never whispers to me.

But, I do as I'm told. I prance downstairs and into the kitchen. I swing open the window and smell the outside. "Smells like lilacs and roses. Maybe I'll add decorable flowers as well." My smile beams to the sun as I close the window. Making the tea, I grab an edible rose that fits the size of the rim of the porcelain teacup and easily place it on the stilled tea and heavy cream. I take a pair of tweezers and add small pieces of gold on the tips of the rose petals to make it glimmer and gleam.

Before I can knock on his door, he's already telling me to come in. He's panting like a dog and calling out to me. "Is something wro..." my voice trails off as I see what Joon is doing.

The tip of his tongue lays lazily on the side of his mouth. His panting increases as soon as I walk in. The tie he was wearing before is now strung around his neck as the first few clips of his dress shirt are unbuttoned. The pants I had picked out for today are shriveled up at the end of his bed. I avert my gaze from the clothes and the minor details as I look upon him. His lustful gaze meets mine, but he doesn't stop rubbing and massaging his long third arm. I feel my face heat up.

"Kookie... come here a-and help Master... would you?," Joony takes a few shallow breaths "You made him like this... now come sit on his lap.~" His strong and demanding voice calls out to me. I give in as I can't escape. His words pull me in like a rope that ties around my waist and hangs me by my wrists so I can be toyed with. But before I can say a word, he's already undressing me with his coarse and slippery hands. First my blouse and the skirt. Everything else follows till it's just me in knee-high stockings. "Look at you!~" He exclaims before pulling me onto his lap.

His cock rubs against my thighs. "Master..." I let out a whimpy squeak. I look into his eyes. His toxic eyes. They flash an angry red that draws me closer. Joon begins to kiss up my neck slowly. His soft lips caress my neck as he gets to my sharpened jawline and lower lip. 

Before I can say anything else, I'm pinned against the bed frame. He teases me repeatedly. My knees are buckled in an uncomfortable as I pant. I feel the tip rub against me even more harshly against my lower back. God, I hate being so weak.

"Look at you, You made a mess." Joon growls in my ear and pulls me back from the bed. "If you want it that bad, you have to beg. Let me watch you clean up your mess, pet.~" He pushes me back down to the bed and onto my knees. I look at the sheets that are covered in my fifty shades of white and get flustered. My face goes peachy red, just like Joon's silky bedclothes. "Come on, prince!~" His foot pushes into my back and inches me closer. I stick out my tongue and do as I'm told, they're masters rules after all.