End.

There's a rumours going around that there is a sweets shop that can granted your wishes.

"Ahh...found it, the sweets shop that can granted any wishes."

Byul walks toward the shop entrance.

"I thought it was only a rumour, didn't know that it was real."

Byul try to open the door and it was open so she went inside the shop with a cautious movement. When she peek inside the shop, the first thing she saw was a boy looking towards her. Jin was a bit surprised. As she went inside the shop all of sudden Jin went straight to her as he notice that she was trembling since she first saw him.

"Are you okay....?"

Byul was trembling really hard because her phobia is infront of her.

'Is he the only worker here?' Byul thought.

"The owner of this shop is not here"

Jin speak as in he was answering all the question in her mind.

"There's is no one here since i came earlier. The door to the inside of the shop is also lock."

He tried to open it again and it still lock.

"I've check all around the shop but the only place we can enter is this lobby. It is better that you go home, there's no reason for you to stay."

"Okay then...I'm going home"

They both headed outside and start to walk away from the shop, but as they walk and walk they start to realize they are back from the place they first arrive.

"What? We came back here?"

Jin was literally shouting right now.

They've tried different path but the result is still the same.

"How about we go back inside the shop?"

Byul was half whispering as she says that.

Silence.......

"There is really nobody here.."

Byul tried to search for a any figure in the lobby shop but there's really nobody.

"Wait..what's that?"

Jin was pointing to a piece of paper that is floating right infront of the shop door.

They take it and read it together. Inside the piece of paper there's written an instruction on what they have to do.

IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT FROM HERE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE ORDERS. GATHER THE INGREDIENT.

Both of them are at the state of blank.

"What does it mean?"

Byul just keep staring at the piece paper for a moment now.

"Ahh..we are really trap here."

Jin sit down with frustration.

"Phone are useless too. Ahh...I'm screwed. I have photoshoot after this."

Byul stare Jin in confusion after what he said.

"Photoshoot...?"

"Oohh. Actually...I'm an artist, have u ever of the group BTS? I'm one of them, Jin"

'Oh i know him, all my classmate are crazy talking about them.' Byul thought for a while.

"Owh..my name...is..Moonbyul.."