P21 Trust

__

Marie's POV

Bellamy and I walked back to camp in complete silence, I didn't hate him at all. I hated the person he was trying to become. He was trying to be someone he wasn't for people who didn't need him.

As soon as we got back, I fell silent once again when Logan approached me alongside Clarke, Octavia and Jasper. I grunted knowing exactly what they were going to say. I swiftly moved pass the three curving my body to slip through them with ease I didn't want questions not now, quickly did I jog to the drop-ship. Small set of tears dropped from my eyes like soft drizzles of rain in the process.

I closed the drop-shift hatch harshly moving from it to one of the back set walls. My head laid on the metal ship walls, my heart seemed to have stopped and my eyes seemed to run once again.

Gasping for air seemed to be an option at this point I felt the pain from weeks before flood in so quickly, all I wanted was to trust Bellamy I really did. But he doubted me every time we were sentimental.

I rubbed at the wristband I hadn't taken off, I couldn't I mean how could I? My father was on the Ark, Children and families were up there. Jessie was up there. I couldn't just abandon them. Ever since we'd made it to the ground, I was never alone that was the difference. Either I was with someone or someone was trying to find me. I knew I had to deal with the change but right now I wanted my space, to think.

I wanted to think about friends did I really have any down here? were Octavia, Sterling, Finn, Clarke, Logan, Jasper and Monty really my friends? or was I some type of weapon they could use? Was I some type of bomb they could set off as a threat? Was I known as the murderer Holmes kid so people would fear me? Every thought I had felt as if my mind was against me. I wanted friends, I did or should I say I do. I don't want to have those thoughts become a reality.

My hands wrapped themselves around my knees pulling them into my chest, the emotions I was feeling were everywhere. I wanted Bellamy to trust me, to treat me rightly. I wanted nothing more then to be an equal to everyone. My life was not the same on the Ark nor will it be any different here. I was still known for my crimes.

__

Hours went by that afternoon, and all I'd been able to do was was think, I hadn't the time since we came down and I guess I felt as if I'd figured a lot out within that time. I now understood what Bellamy had implied. I did change, well with him I did. I didn't have too. Maybe if I treated him like I did with everyone else maybe he could see me as his equal, and maybe just maybe he would change too.

I'd opened the drop-ship hatch ready to jump from the first level my souls felt recharged and lifted. But before I could jump I'd gasped at the sudden surge of pain zapping up my left arm through the wristband I was wearing, sending a spark spark to form from it In which caused me to rip it off completely. I flinched slipping from the ladder in the process. My back hit the floor with a loud thud, the wrist-band let out a soft tick from above me, my mind couldn't comprehend what had just happened. My head turned slowly to glance at the wrist-band l horizontal to the direction of my head, my heart stopped. It wasn't attached to my wrist at this point. My body quickly yet painfully pulled itself up to grip at the fallen wrist-band.

"Dad?" The word froze in the middle of my throat like I'd just chocked on his and Jessie's life all at once. They're going to think I'm dead. Meaning they wont come to the ground because they think it isn't safe for our people.

__

After our wrist-bands were fried I'd limped my way to see Bellamy, I spotted him by the fire. He seemed to be alone and by the looks of it deep in thought. I froze in my chosen position only inches from him, I couldn't believe I was doing this. I sighed to myself before I'd swiftly moved in the direction of him. Quietly did I slid myself onto the log he was placed on, I knew he knew I was there but he didn't bother to take a glance. I smiled sheepishly pulling my gaze from the fire to him.

"C-can we talk?" My voice was small and rather uneasy. Bellamy's head snapped its way to me, his eyebrows were nutted together in confusion to my question.

"Sure."

"I'm sorry." This time my voice wasn't uneasy or small. It was high and confident. I moved my whole body in the direction of Bellamy, my legs soon found their way on each side of the log we were sitting on, my eyes burned into his deeply telling him that I'd meant what I had said.

"Mari- You don't hav-"

"I do, I really do. I want to thank you for saving my life three times, may I say. I want to apologies for being so rude to you, I'm not use to having someone care like you before, I never in my life have had just- someone as yourself, I'm learning and I'm okay to have you around I just don't understand you sometimes I'm trying don't you worry. I'm just-" I shuddered at my words because I hadn't realised that Bellamy's hands had pulled my own with his.

"I know you're not use to this having people care about you, believe me I haven't had that In so long. I'm learning too, with you and with Sunni. It is hard looking after this camp and your sister all at once. But I worry about you because I'm afraid Sunni wont see you one day, Like you'll leave camp without telling anyone and one thing leads to another and you never come back. We all care for you, we want you to know that we don't judge you. I don't, god I admire you." Bellamy chuckled at this making me laugh myself.

"You'd be lying, You're one of the most bravest people I've come to know. You came down here for Octavia and that my friend is game. You have my respect Blake, and I know which path you chose and I forgive you. I shouldn't of judged you. That wasn't my place." I quickly pulled Bellamy into me, hugging him tightly in my grasp, I knew he wasn't use to effect like this before. But neither was I. Like we both said 'we're learning'

He froze at this clearly unaware of what to do.

"I'm glad Octavia has someone like you." So softly did Bellamy hug me, his grasp was tight too. It was warm and calming the one side id come to know about Bellamy back at the cave. He was gentle and soft. That was the Bellamy I'd come infatuated with.

"I had someone like you when I was 11, she was so wonderful, I'm glad you're down here though." I leant back from Bellamy, we detached ourselves from one another a smile was set among his face, so bright and pure did it beam. I couldn't help but to grin myself.

"Why so you can have this strong majestic Eagle defend you?" Bellamy piped in sarcastically. I leant back my right hand swiftly made it's way to my chest, I gasped offended.

"Oh no Eagle-boy more like to beat your ass on a daily." I'd stood from my sitting position, chuckling at Bellamy in the process, he smirked back clearly amused.

"That and I'll tie you up to a tree for not helping me out of my cell, Officer 5964." My comment seemed to have sent Bellamy to go wide eyed. I winked in his direction before turning back to my located tent.

"Night Eagle-boy."

__