4- Jimin

Your phone rings and see that it is your boyfriend's best friend calling you.

"Hello?" You say through the phone. Your eyebrows knit together, confused on why he is calling you this late at night.

"Y/n!" he says. "Jimin needs your help."

"W-what? What happened?" You feel yourself panicking.

Is he hurt?

"He got drunk and I can't drive him. I am pretty smashed my-myself." his voice slurs and a sigh escapes your lips.

You took a taxi to the club because of your car had been towed this morning.

The car stops to a halt and you hear the driver say that you have reached your destination.

The sound of loud music is heard when you see the entrance door opening and out comes two dark figures.

Your eyes squint in the dark, trying to see who it is. A gasp comes from your lips when the dim lighting shines on the figure, only to be your boyfriend Jimin.

You see him being dragged out the door with his shoulders slumped over his friends.

Your hand reaches for the car door and quickly go to aid his friend as he struggles to get Jimin to walk on his own.

You hail him inside the taxi with the help of his friend. "I'm sorry y/n," Taehyung says, a frown places on his lips. "I shouldn't have let him drink too much."

"It's okay, Taehyung." You say, putting a hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

You wave goodbye to Taehyung before steeping inside the waiting taxi.

Once you are settled inside, Jimin places his head on your lap. Your fingers run through his soft brown hair.

His eyes begin to flutter. "I love you." he says, softly.

You freeze when you hear those three words come out of his mouth. This is the first time you have ever heard him say them.

The words you were aching for months, wondering if it was too early to think this. But he spilled those three little words that make your heart race fast in your chest.

You can't help but smile, even though he might not remember what he said in the morning, but you did.

____________________________________

Who do you think I will write about next?
(I gave a hint in the imagine!)