Party time!

It's been two days of Henry living with William until the party,and Mike's last few day's have been absolute hell. William and Henry just  would not stop fighting! Mike even heard William yell at Henry for "accidentally" knocking over his glass of water. Mike didn't care if they got along at this point he just wanted everyone to quote "calm the fuck down".

Luckily the party was in two hours so this nightmare of 48 hours would finally come to an end. Mike was getting ready for the party he wanted to look cool so he just put on a causal red flannel , jeans and sneakers when he heard screaming from inside Mike ran to the living room to find William and Henry strangling each other.

Guys what the heck!? William and Henry let go of each others necks. Could you guy's just pretend to get along for one night! Well if Henry weren't such a baby. Oh I'm a baby! And your an ass! Well your bossy and a prick! Scatterbrain! William yelled and stomped off to his room. Psycho! Henry yelled back walking to the kitchen table and taking a seat.

This is going to be one long night Mike thought.

---time skip (brought to you by the lazy ass writer)----

The party started an hour ago everyone was having fun drinking singing and dancing except William , even tho it was his party he just sat back in his chair studying everyone in the room. Mike and Jeremy where having a convention that seemed to be going well since both of them had a dum love sick smile on there face. Vincent and Scott where dancing and singing along to the random song that was playing making complete fools out of them selves.

Then there was Henry sitting by himself singing along with the song that William didn't know. Henry opened his eyes and stopped singing when he saw William stare at him. There eyes met . William noticed something about Henry's eye's they were blue with a little green in them , which his glasses perfectly complemented. Henry saw something else in William's silver eyes they had a hint of marble blue in them and they shined bright like the moonlight. The song that was playing ended both of them looked away with angered faces.

Vincent and Scott walked to the stage ,both  grabbing a mic ready to say what the next activity is that their ganna do. Alright everybody this next thing we're about to do is a must play game at a party and it's called (dramatic pause) spin the bottle! Everyone cheared. Okay everyone sit in a sirkel. Everyone got up and sat in a sirkel on the floor they used as a dance floor just moments ago. Alright since this is William's party I think he should start . Everyone laughed at Vincent's comment but then desided that Mike should go first. it went on like this for about 15 min. 

Mike kissed Scott it was alright for them both

Scott kissed Jeremy it was a little awkward

Jeremy kissed Mike it went on longer then it needed to (feat. William and Scott fanboying)

Mike kissed William on the cheek because there was no way in hell they where making out

Now they where all sitting there waiting for William to spin. Come on old man just spin Vincent said a little annoyed that he didn't get to kiss Scott yet. Alright , alright William said spinning the bottle . it slowly started to stop . it slowly made it's way around the group landing on Henry. William couldn't believe it he has to kiss Henry! William was  snapped out of thought when Vincent started chanting. Kiss, kiss, kiss. and everyone else joined in. Kiss, kiss ,kiss! William looked at Henry he looked mad you could tell he didn't want to do it. 

William sighed and sallowed his pride leaning in close to Henry's face. Henry leaning in closer to . there lips met and one thousands fireworks went off in there mind. William couldn't believe it Henry's lips where perfect . William licked Henry's bottom lip asking for a enterents which to his surprise Henry allowed . William tasted the inside of Henry's mouth it tasted like cinnamon rolls and wiped cream. Henry was so lost William's mouth was amazing the tasted like chocolate chip cookies and tea. Um... Guy's William and Henry snapped out of the trans them both feeling incomplete without each other as they disconnected there lips. They didn't know what was going to happen later all they knew is they needed to do that again.

Thank you so much for reading have a lovely day love you guys❤