Argument (pt.1)

A/N: Y/N has abusive parents in this series :(

*LANGUAGE*

"I don't want to see them Jungkook!" You yelled, pacing around the room.

"(Y/N) we have no choice! Eomma said she was coming to Seoul and wanted to visit us before we go on tour!" Your brother declared, his fists clenched and his breathing rapid and restless.

It was getting harder and harder for you two to contain yourselves.

"Well you can just leave for your tour early! It's not that difficult!" You spat.

"You don't understand! We can't just leave stupid! There are rules!" He opposed as he turned to the windowsill.

"Don't understand?!" You yelped with tears brimming in the corner of your eyes.

"Eomma and appa abused me Jungkook! They physically abused me! They loved you! But did they love their daughter? No! Not one bit! They were ashamed of me! But how are you to know how that felt? You're adored across the globe!"

At that Jungkook had it. He despised being reminded of your past - blaming himself for not protecting you sooner.

Your brother let an enforced tear escape from his own eye.

"I know what they fucking did to you!" He wailed in distress.

He heard you whimper from behind him, tears beginning to flow down your rosy complexion.

"But have you ever thought about me?! I have feelings too! Do you think it was easy for me (Y/N)?!" Jungkook scowled.

You gasped as a lilac vase collided with the floor and separated into slim, acute, knife-like pieces.

You looked up to see Jungkook responsible.

"Jungkook..." you gasped.

He looked into your now glossy eyes and noticed the compact fear they suddenly held.

"Look now you're scared of me!" He yelled, grasping his mask and throwing his dark hoodie on viciously.

"I'm leaving."

You watched helplessly as your brother barged out your bedroom door. He ignored Jin and Hoseok prior to storming out the front door; accidentally slamming it.

You stood there. Staring at the door, tear stains down you.

Yoongi approached you and you felt like he was something unwanted that hit your mind. "Leave me alone!" You cried as he opened his mouth to speak.

You bolted unexpectedly to the door and copied Jungkook's actions, leaving the others in shock.

I know i shouldn't have but I enjoyed writing this 😂