One

Chenle
Point of view

"Chenle sweetie, it's already decided, you're going to take the bus.
Your Chauffeur is really sick and lies in hospital, therefore you are going with the bus to school like every other student too."
That's what my mom told me for what felt like hours, yet I didn't understand why I just couldn't get another chauffeur.
"Yeah, okay I acknowledge that my chauffeur is ill and can't drive me around, but not the part that I have to take the bus like every other student.
Why can't I just get a new one?"

My dad finally came from behind, he was sitting in the back of the room the whole time drinking a glass of whiskey, while listening to me and mom arguing.
"Son, as your mother said you are going to take the bus everyday, we can save a bit of money and I think you also heard of the climate change. Just take the  bus, no further discussions."

"But dad you can't d-"
"I said no further discussions." With a strict voice he said his last words before going out of the room.

Me being of course totally pissed, went into my room and sulked.
Like every other student too, but I'm not any other student. I am their son, why are they so harsh?
We just could get another one we have enough money to do so, but no we have to save the world and even money.

I never took the bus in my life before. Now I should go to school by bus all alone.
Not even with a bodyguard.
Isn't the bus always so crowded and you have to stand because there are no seats free?

Ahhhhhh, I hate all if this right now.

"Honey! Food is ready, please come down and eat with us!"
That was my mum's voice coming from the dining room as if I'd go down and eat with them like nothing ever happened.
I'll just go down later at night and eat with the housemaids.
No matter what fight or misunderstanding occurs, I know I could always go down to the maids and they do their best to make me smile again.

***

Piep Piep Piep Piep
Piep Piep Piep Piep

"Chenle you have to get up, or else you are going to miss your bus." One of the maids tried to wake me up.
"Please don't remind me." I growled before sitting up and question why I actually exist.

I did my usual morning routine and went to the nearest bus stop.
Luckly the bus came when he actually should and wasn't late nor was he too early.
I went in and looked through the rows hoping to find a free seat without anyone sitting there already.

By the back entrance, right there where you could look at all those people who'd have to stand, there still was a seat without anyone sitting there.
I sat myself down, laid my bag next to me and put my ear plugs in.
The drive took like years because some people always wanted to get on the bus.

After fifteen minutes, me being totally annoyed, again the bus stopped.
A boy got onto the bus, he was slightly taller than me and looking at his uniform, that glimpsed out of his jaket, we went to the same school.

I watched him walking almost to me. Almost.
He stopped right in front of me, getting a grip of the pole in front of me.
I looked at him, well more like stared at him.
I even put out my ear plugs when he came up to me, so he'd know he could just sit next to me, but no he wants to stand.
Well I shouldn't blame him, I also wouldn't sit next to some stranger, but I mean we are probably the same age and sitting is better than standing.
If this wouldn't be enough we go to the same school.

Through the rest of the ride, I always took some short glimpse at him.
He was just standing there, looking out of the window, listening to music.

Yeah, at some time I also thought if he noticed me, he'd see me as some crazy stalker, but oh well, something on him just catches my eye.

Finally we came to the bus stop, from where I and as it looks like that tall boy also has to go to school.
He walked a bit faster than me, because of his long ass legs.

After five minutes, I finally came to my locker, got my books for today out and went to my classroom.
While I was walking I thought about him again, his hair was in a dark brown shade. I somehow also managed to notice the little mole under his plump lips,...
Okay chenle too much information.

I tried to stop thinking about him, when suddenly someone ran from behind to me, screaming my name into my ear. To be exact two people did so.
On the left Jaemin and on the right Jeno.

"Didn't I already apologized when I scream into your ears because I was fanboying?"
"Yeah, you did." Jaemin said with a grin.
"But you looked deep in thought so we wanted to change that."
Continued Jeno with a smile.
"Anyways, why is my child so deep in thoughts and is even blushing?"

I rolled my eyes and went into the classroom and sat onto my seat, sadly mommy Jaemin and daddy Jeno are sitting next to me.
"So,... who is the lucky one?"
"Jaemin, I swear if you don't shut up, I'm gonna call Renjun hyung over so he can choke you. I told you thousand times I am not interested in anyone because I want to focus on school."

"Aww, I'm sorry I didn't want to upset the baby, but I think we all know you don't want a relationship because of Lucy. Boy move on it's been almost a year. But okay, you want to be forever alone, k boy do it."
Before I could fight back, the teacher came in.

***

School finally ended.
I went to the bus station, well actually ran because of the five minute walk i'd miss the bus so I have to almost run, to get it on time.

I went in and sat down next to an old lady, since she seemed nice.
Tired I put my earphones in, when I saw the tall figure entering the bus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1087 words

Hi, guys welcome to my new story "Bus Boy", those who read my other story.
Yup I decided it's going to be english.

If there are any mistakes i am really sorry, English isn't my first language.

Hope you enjoyed and I'd be happy if you'd leave me some Feedback🌹