Chapter 3

Some time has passed since the Prince has 'visited' the police department of Heartwell, and the panic that started when the Underworld has heard this has calmed down, almost forgetting it entirely. Phoenix did keep an eye out for those criminal newcomers in Heartwell, but he hasn't found anything at all.

Phoenix has told to Caitie that he and his friends haven't found them yet, which made her nervous. And who could blame? She was threatened that she's going to be a slave by some newcomers that he hasn't even met yet. But he promised that nothing bad is going to happen to her, and if something would happen to her, well... let's say that those idiots aren't going to survive for what he has in store for them.

While all that happened for the last couple of weeks, he's right now walking towards 'The Spider's Web' with a 'special' client. Arlene. She's a bit of a dominant sex freak, VERY dominant. Prince and his guards are on their way to meet with her at the bar, where they're going to discuss on what the sex slave that she desires. Bless the poor guy or girl for that matter.

"Any ideas on what Arlene could wish for this time?" Ridley asked.

"God knows. She has a different wish each time for each one of her... desires," Phoenix responded.

"True, very true," said Kevin.

"Come on, the quicker we get there, the faster we get this over with," said Prince.

They soon arrived at the bar, but something was wrong. Very wrong. The door of the bar was broken off the hinges, and the interior has been vandalized. All three of them run inside and saw how bad it was. Tables and chairs were flipped or broken, some graffiti was sprayed on the walls and most of the bottles that were on display were smashed that. But Prince wasn't worried about the state of the bar.

"Caitie!" Phoenix screamed as he runs to the back of the bar.

Ridley and Kevin look around the bar to see if they can find any clue on who could've done this. Moments later, Arlene came walking in, shocked to see the state of the bar.

"What the fuck happened here!?"Arlene asks in shock.

"We're trying to figure that out. We just arrived as well," Ridley explained.

"She's gone," said Prince from behind.

Everyone turned around to face him and saw how his eyes were filled with pain and regret. He closes his eyes and takes a big breath is and let it out. The moment he opened his eyes, everyone took a step back in fear for what they saw. His eyes were filled with rage, and with the intent to kill everyone and not lose sleep over it.

"Let's go. We got some serious business to take care off," said Phoenix in a deadly serious tone as he walks through the rubble that's in front of him and out of the bar.

Kevin, Ridley and even Arlene quickly followed Prince's footsteps as he starts to walk through the dark alleyways of the city.

"Arlene, I think that it's for the best that you stay behind," Ridley suggested to her.

"Hell no! Every criminal here in the Underworld cares about Caitie, so if she's missing you bet that almost everyone would help find her!" Arlene protested.