DISAPPEAR

"what's a soulmate? it's a

"what's a soulmate? it's a.. well it's like a best friend but more. it's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. one person who knew you and accepted you."

-

NARA'S POINT OF VIEW

-

what do people actually call us?

best friends? or soulmates?

people would often approach us and ask if we were a couple, you always laughed and said that it was not like that, and that we were like siblings.

many people envied you, you were the perfect guy. you have a nice body, handsome face, and a good personality. everything was just perfect, especially your bunny teeth that was a real lady killer.

-

everything was just perfect until you disappeared. i had no idea where you were gone.

after worrying from your mom that you left overseas.

you mother did not know why you left. i was very sad, angry and shocked.

why did not you tell me?

even though i tried to call you many
times, you never answered.

i thought that you had gone overseas because of something that you did to the business of your parents.

if this was the case, why did not you tell it about it? are you coming back?

will i ever see you again?

the house where you live was not sold so i still have hope that you would come back one day.