Chapter 1

You bring your stuff into your families new house. You are an only child but your mom and dad needed the space to work so you guys moved away from the city to an old farm house.  When you were standing outside of the house you immediately noticed the church in the back.

The church was old and the windows were boarded up. You felt attracted to the church somehow, like a longing for something.

Y/m: come on y/n time to go inside.

You looked up into the sky,  squinting because of the sun as you tilted your head down and made your way inside.

The house was pretty big it had an old feeling to it. Your mom was bringing in boxes and you went to find a bedroom.

You walked into the first room that caught your eye upstairs. The room had dark blue walls with dreary dark wood floors and curtains.

You set your stuff down and sat on the bed that was in front of the window. Your dad came into your room and looked out the window.

Y/d: what a view

You looked out the window with your dad with your knees on your pillow. Your eye caught the church again.

Y/n: can I go checkout the church?

Y/d: yeah,  just tell me if you find a body in there.

You hit your dad playfully and you both chuckled.

Y/n: You betcha.
You said running out of the house

As you ran you hair flew behind you.  When you got to the church you pulled open the massive doors making a loud echoing creak.

You looked around in amazement looking at every little detail.  You stopped in the middle of the church staring at the ground.

Suddenly something came into your mind. Five people on the ground tied up in a circle blood pooling around each one of their bodies.

Once you snapped out of it you made your way behind the mantle to a hallway. As you walked their was a metal bowl in the middle of the hallway. You got on your kneese to lift up the bowl when you heard some one's voice.

"I wouldn't do that" a soft voice spoke making your heart skip a beat.

You turned around to see a boy probably one year older than you.  You looked into his deep green eyes,  and he looked into your eyes as well.

Milo's point of view
........................................................................

I stared into the girls eyes the way she looked at me made me so nervous. My heart skipped a beat when she finally spoke her voice so soft and genuine.

End of point of view
...........................................................

Y/n: Im sorry,  but who are you?

He blinked a couple of times biting his bottom lip. The way he did that made you weak in your kneese.

M: I'm Milo.  Milo Jacobs

Y/n: Oh well I'm y/n

M: you have such a wonderful name.

Y/n: thank you?
You said with a smirk then turning around and lifting up the bowl.

Milo blinked lightly with his mouth slightly open staring at you. His heart melted at your movements.

A rat came crawling out of under the bowl. Instead of getting up really fast you just watched it crawl away. When you turned around Milo was gone.

........................................................................
Hope you all liked this ♥
Please leave me some more ideas if anyone is actually reading this.lol.
.Love you babes.