Chapter 12 : Dangerous duo work part 2

Virgo POV :

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're going to teach me how to swim."

"You can't swim?" Scorpio asks with a little laugh. I roll my eyes.

"Do I need to wear a swimsuit or can I swim in my clothes?" Scorpio looks at me skeptically.

"You don't even know how to swim and you want to try it with clothes?"

"A simple no would be great."

We continue walking, on the way to the girl's room. Arrived, I enter and before closing the door I tell Scorpio.

"You should get in swim shorts as well."

"I always have them on me. I'm heading off to the pool, don't take hours." He then turns around and leaves.

What kind of person always have their swim shorts on?

As I close the door, I remember that I didn't bring swimsuit with me. It was because I thought that the person who will teach me would be kind enough to let me swim in clothes.

I decide to take Pisces's one because she cover herself the most, at least with swimsuit (it doesn't make sense but bare with me).

As I'm about to go out, I take my diary with me. Remember that I wrote everything on it, it haves a HUGE amount of pages and that's great. I've always loved to write, especially my feelings and some zodiac stuffs. I also draw a lot with Pisces.

So I should shut the fuck up now and go to the pool.

After walking for a certain time, I see a transparent door. Behind it I see Scorpio sitting on the edge of the pool.

I enter the door and Scorpio turns around as I close the door.

I notice that he is now in his swim shorts, and he probably notices that I'm wearing a swimsuit.

I hate him but dear God he has abs! And oh wow- those arms!

So we are now in a awkward silence looking at each other. What's up with all those awkward things since we arrived to this school?!

"So we start by what?" I say finally breaking the silence.

"First come in the water." I slowly walk over the edge and sit by it. Then I put my hands on the edge and go in the water without letting go. Scorpio then jumps in and get next to me.

"Then you will let go-"

"But I'm afraid!" Scorpio glares at me.

"If you could let me do what I need to do that would be great. Anyway you will let go of the edge and start moving your legs underwater. And I can catch you if you can't do it."

Oh fuck that's going to be awkward. I'm glad that nobody except us are here.

So I do it. I slowly let go of the edge. I start making small movements with my legs to keep me floating.

But I start to worry. I'm absolutely not tall and the pool is pretty deep, I have asthma so I can't breathe for too long, I don't know if I can open my eyes underwater... And like this I feel my head going in the water.

Oh please no! It makes me so afraid.

Before my whole head goes in the water, i feel a pair of arms around me pulling me from the water.

"Please don't let me drown.." Scorpio looks down at me with a frown on his face.

"You were doing good. What happened?"