han oneshot-sleepy

summary: you and han planned a sleep over you promised you would say up but you fell asleep really close to han he was so shy and blushing like crazy to be so close to you.

"Jisung pass me the blanket." You say putting the last touches on your fort you made with him.

"And perfect." You say and you and jisung get snacks and throw them on the fort to enjoy some movies."

You both get in carefully not wanting to knock over anything. "What should we watch." You say looking though netflix.

"I dont know." He says. "Scary movie." You say and laugh. "Y/N we all know you can handle a scary movie."

"Oh coco." Jisung says point at it. "Sure." (a/n: im love that movie:D) You click on the movie and you both just lay there watching it making comments and making each other laugh.

//1 hour later//

"Y/N are you crying." Jisung says barely noticing. "No." You say crying more you were tired and your emotions were high.

"Yes are are come here." He says hugging you and whipping your tears. "Its a sad movie ok." You say laughing a little.

"I know lets watch something happy and uplifting."happy feet?" He says to you. "No that movie is sad too they make fun of him because he cant sing only dance." You say. "Lets watch lilo and stich." You say

"You are a child a literal child." He says putting it on. "Hey." You say hitting him. "Its cute." He says pinching your nose.

You just blush turn to look at the screen.

//30 minutes later//

Jisung was just watching the screen when he felt a arm wrap around his waist. He jumped but looked down and saw you.

"Y/N." He says very quiet but you didn't say anything. "Imma stay up late." He say mocking you. He turned off your computer and grabbed a blanket carefully to wrap around the both of you.

"Y/N why do you have to be so cute when you sleep." He says looking at you and playing with your hair. "You don't even know what you do to me." He says blushing really hard.

"good night i love you." He says kissing your forehead and turning the other way to sleep.

You slowly open your eyes shocked. You were sleeping but jisung hand woken you up when he called your name but you didnt want to open your eyes.

You just laid there wondering what you should do.

~

~

SOOOO YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING tuan trashh were have you been why havent you written

well um so like my boyfriend broke up with me and i was hella sad like i could even go to school sad ya i know stupid

but now im good im ok im doing great so lets get back to writing