Chapter 12

I just sat there, crying when Chester said to me and Ryan we had to leave someone would find us and try to kill us.

We left Dom there to go back to the cave and wait.

--------------------------------

Pewdiepie's POV (Felix)

Taryn is talking forever with the bag, im really thirsty. I should better go look for her she should've been back by now. When I heard 2 cannons go off. I hope it wasn't her! I go running when i see D-trix's body laying down just to be careful i whistle to make sure he is dead, i wwalk up to him slowly to see the blood all over assuming he is dead. Then i see another body laying by him i walk over to it and i gasp, its taryn shes dead. Obviously, dom didn't kill her. He was with someone, i bet Taryn threw her spear at one of them Dom guarded the person with him and got hit him self and after the person with him killed Taryn. I will kill the person who killed Taryn for me and her.

_____________________

Shane's POV

Lisa! Lisa! I got our bag we got some food! Lisa where are you!

I walked through our little hidden area we made she isn't in there. I walk through the other side down a path to find her laying there on the ground berries in her hand and berries juice on her mouth.

"Omg Lisa, you idiot i told you not to eat anything till i got back" i am now talking to my self.

Shit. There is a 4 person alliance and other people left. Im alone, how am i suppose to get threw this. I could find Felix and Taryn and team up with them. When i heard two cannons go off, when the fallen tributes show. D-trix and Taryn. Crap. Maybe i could find Felix and i could work with that gamer girl but it would be really hard to find here. She has been hiding the whole game, she didn't kill anyone yet.

_______________________

Ashlee Marie's POV

I've been hiding for the whole game now. I dont know if i should keep hiding or go out and find people. I might just hide till i and the other person is last.

_________________________

Ryan, Grace and Chester

Chester I have your medicine.

Grace, this is why Dom died! I told you i would be fine, i told you I wouldn't need it. You went and got it anyways now look what happened! Why do you always have to try and fix everything!

Im-im sorry. I walked to the other side of the cave and sat down.

Grace come one you know i didn't mean to yell at you.

Gracie.

I went over to him gave him the bag and walked back to were i was sitting.

Ryan: I think we should move some where else, if Taryn was right there Felix might be right behind.

Grace: I think we should wait till Chester gets better.

Ryan: We cant forever.

Grace: Look lets just stay here for tonight then we'll find some where else tomorrow.

Ryan: Ok

Chester: Come on, Grace, come lay with me.

I did, i went and laded next to and he put his arm around me.

_______________________

Felix's POV

I figured out who has probably killed Taryn the 3 person alliance. Im going after them and they cant do anything about it. I will kill all of them.