I have to tell you. (Prologue)

One day you'll understand.
Cause one day you'll see.

It's not something special like what you think. It's something darker. A lot darker. You don't really see it actually. I mean, you do but without eyes. You just feel. You feel it. And it disappears. For a moment. Then it'll come back. No worries for that. And then you'll have the secret of life.

Seem's cool, huh? Well not that much actually. Not supposed to say that word (actually). Shit. My teachers told me. But that's part of it. Of the secret. It's all in the details. You'll see.

My mommy once told me she loved me. But you know what? Nobody cares. Cause that's it. Nobody fucking cares. You're just a human among billions and I'll repeat myself nobody fucking cares.

You were born out of a vag (or stomach lol). And you'll die. You'll become dirt. Some insects'll have sex between your death particules. And you'll have nothin to say. Poor you.

But that's not the point. Besides of not being on this Earth anymore. You'll not be in people's mind anymore. No-one will remember you. You'll be dead. Sorry lol.

And after? Well someone probably told you there was an after-life? Maybe you believe it? Maybe I even do, huh?

But who told you there was an after-life? Did this psycho have proof? Can I see his papers?

I'm kidding dude. But not that much actually. (Again, fuck.) Cause really how much do we know about all that paradise and hell shit? Nothin.

Sorry. I maybe have just blown off your last hope. But that's the point.

So why am I telling you all of that? Simple. (Basique.)

It's the secret of life. Or death? No. LIFE

This all makes sense. You just need to pass the broom in your head.

Cause if you become dirt. If nobody remembers you. If there's no after-life. If you don't exist anymore. Why care dude? Life is as simple as that. Just understand the fact that there's no point. No point in life. Cause when you end your life you'll never show up again.

So why care? Scream out loud and run. Why care? Go on your roof and cry. Why care? Masturbate and criticize. Why care? Smoke weed and swim a hundred miles. Why care? Go. Just go away. Cause in the end no one will care.

That's it. You've understood . Now go weep or scream of joy. Don't know what exactly your reaction is lol. But do something of this information and use it ! Go ! Liberate yourself ! Never Never forget to do what you want and only what you want cause there won't be any consequences.

That's my message. You'll need it in life. Everybody does.

You can permit yourself any fucking thing.