Macy's P.O.V

On the way back home I couldn't stop smiling. My baby girl is mated! Oh god what if there doing it when we get there? I better warn them since we are only 10 minutes away.

"We are only 10 minutes away. You two better be decent' I linked

'really mom' Aria linked.

I giggled

'Oh you did use protection. I'm not ready for grandbabies although I wouldn't mind' I likned

'Oh god mom shut up' Aria linked I laughed picturing my daughters face turning red.

"Honey, What are you laughing at?" Jackson asked

"Oh nothing just our daughter" I said

"Don't embarrass the poor girl. Remember how your mom did us. Always asking about grandbabies" Jackson said

"Oh yeah I remember. It sucks she wasn't here to see Aria being born. Aria would have loved her" I said smiling softly up at him.

"Yes, She would have" Jackson said

He grabbed my hand giving it gentle squeeze then lacing our fingers together.

Finally we pulled up to the house. All the lights were out which was strange. Maybe they went back to his house. I mean he has to introduce her to his parents and pack. We unloaded our things and started for the house. Jackson went in first flipping on lights as he went. The house smelled amazing. I followed the smell to the kitchen to see Aria and Dominick cooking and setting up the table. They haven't noticed me yet.

"Baby, What is that?" Dominick asked putting one hand on her lower back just above the waist band of her pants.

"Spam casserole" Aria said then took a spoon and let him taste it.

"Damn baby, Where did you learn to cook like that" Dominick asked before reaching for the spoon.

Aria smacked his hand away from the food.

"My grandma's cook book. These are all her favorite recipies. And you can wait till everyone gets down here and we say grace then we eat!" Aria said.

Dominick pouted and Aria smiled at him.God they looked so cute together.

I cleared my throat letting them know that we are here. They both turned around Aria's lit up when she saw me and ran over to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"How was your very short vacation?" Aria asked

"Short" I giggled when she glared at me "Don't look at me like that we will go on another one when you decide to come with us and of course you to Dominick. You are apart of this family " I said smiling at them

"Thank you" He said smiling

"So is everything done" I asked

"Almost only the biscuits are left and they have about 10 minutes. So go tell everyone to hurry up" Aria said then started setting the rest up and telling Dominick where stuff was and what went where.

I linked the pack telling them lunch will be done in 10 minutes to hurry up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy Guy's

I know it's short but heyy two updates in one day! I love you Guy's!!!

The first person to comment there favorite character i will do a P.O.V of that character and dedicate that pov to you!

Thanks for reading!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevilXX