Monster

I didn't like this song because the lyrics were too put off. It sounded like she was mad and I don't really get mad, and it was like she was screaming at someone for reasoning so I didn't like it. But "I've been here before, you won't be the last one to leave" and "Don't be scared, there's nothing left inside" really hit me and made me think about all the times I've said that to someone in my mind.

I have been switching schools for a while but i just keep remembering what happened when I found out I had depression and was still young. I freaked out and didn't know what to do so I kept my distance from everyone and even sometimes cried in class(this was fourth grade). After I moved and went to a new school I distanced myself even more and didn't really communicate correct with others. It was just like that for a while and some people have tried to be friends with me but I just keep reminding myself of when people like that before has blown me off. When someone tries being friendly I always keep saying, repeating in my mind "I've been here before, you won't be the last one to leave"

Some people think because of the way I "act" and look they think I'm intimidating. Which is fine but, some people get real scared and has tried getting me into trouble before. I always wanna warn them "Don't be scared, there's nothing left inside" but I never do.