Halp

I'm not even gonna do anything special for this, I just have a feeling I'm writing this for myself. But anyways! Lately a lot has been going on and I've been trying to piece the things together. 

          I feel like I should start at the biggest even and move on from there: My friend's house burnt down. And I know it sounds like something that happens to quiet a few people, and I should be thankful that they are actually handling the situation really well, but I still have a feeling that I need to do something, because any minute, things could get worse. 

          And just to put it out there, this is a quick summary of what happened: my friend and their mom were at the doctors office because they weren't feeling the best (they ended up having the flu). Their mom got a call from their 'uncle' who said they needed to go to the house right then. Their mom practically speeded down the highway to get to their house. When they got there, the house was overwhelmed with smoke. There were firetrucks there, and there was so much commotion. I'm just gonna shorten the rest of it up. My mom saw what was happening on Facebook and they ended up spending the night at my house that night. They told me everything that happened, slept in my bed, and we gave them some of my clothes and school supplies. They didn't go to school for a week and a half. They got a lot of donations (money, clothes, shoes, essentials, etc.) and the dad of another friend of ours lended them a un-occupied house until they get back on their feet. They are now back at school and they are doing perfectly fine, actually they are doing amazing! But it still hurts to think of it.
          And I should say this: My friend had a kitten in their room, who ended up dying in the fire. And it pains me I  couldn't do anything to help poor little Luna (the kitten). ((they have to other cats who ran in the woods, they are out their brunt house right now.))

And this is the big thing that happened.
I'll just stop with this and continue after I get some sleep.

Bye  ~<3

386 Words
9:55 PM on 2/2/19