Preview [Bangarde]

Well since I wrote this small little one-shot since I love this au so much, I might as well share it here. Whether or not it makes it into the actual story is for me to know and you to find out c:

Please enjoy this small slice of what Bangarde will be

♡♡♡ 

"Kim Taehyung you little bitch! Get your fluffy ass back here!" A voice was heard over the crowd of young creatures walking around campus, all heads whipping around to the sound only to find a siren boy running through the crowd, seemingly chasing something. "You're so dead when I catch you!"

The siren was indeed chasing a 'bitch' of sorts. A small fluffy brown dog was running away from the other, obviously playing since he didn't plan on stopping any time soon. The dog always enjoyed runs and it was always better when he got Jimin to chase after him. It was a game to him, but a work out for the siren.

Taehyung glanced back at Jimin, trying to see how far back the other was. Though this was just enough time for him to suddenly run into someone's leg. The dog fell back onto his fluffy behind and looked up at the creature.

"A dog..?" The boy he'd ran into inquired with furrowed brows before reaching down and picking Taehyung up. "Cute.." He smiled, making Taehyung cock his head to the side.

"Hey! Put him down!" Jimin finally caught up, out of breath and panting as he hunched over with his hands on his knees. Taehyung rolled his eyes before jumping out of the boy's arms and onto the ground, shifting into his human form and crossing his arms. His tail lazily swaying back and forth as his ears swiveled on his head and listened to his surroundings.

"I'm fine fish boy, it's not like he was gonna hurt me." He chuckled before looking back at the stranger and flashing his trademark boxy smile. "I'm Taehyung, werewolf." He introduced proudly, puffing out his chest slightly. "And you are?"

"Jungkook..v-vampire.." The cherry-haired boy mumbled shyly, bowing politely to the wolf.

"Vampire..?" Taehyung cocked his head to the side and leaned in closer to the other. "I didn't see any fangs though..Hell, my fangs are bigger than yours." He chuckled, though Jungkook seemed to not like his comment.

"Yes. I am a vampire. Don't test me mutt, I'll take out a chunk of your neck if you aren't careful." The boy snapped, crossing his arms as he looked into Taehyung's eyes, noticing that they were different colors and getting distracted for a moment while looking between the soft brown eye and the other piercing blue eye.

"Yeah right, your little baby teeth wouldn't even leave a mark in my skin." Taehyung scoffed.

"Think what you want, but you're wrong. I bet you're just some weak little omega trying to pass as a strong beta." Jungkook smirked, though his triumph didn't last long since he was tackled to the ground by a snarling Taehyung.

"You take that back before I rip out your throat.." The wolf growled, obviously angered by Jungkook's words.

"Alright, that's enough." Jimin sighed, pulling Taehyung off of Jungkook and holding him back. "If you haven't figured it out, Tae here is an omega. Watch your mouth next time before I let him have his way." He shrugged before turning and walking off with a still angered Taehyung, his ears pressed flat against his head and still growling under his breath.

Jungkook pursed his lips, quickly getting up and brushing off his uniform before continuing on his way to class. His first day and he already managed to upset a werewolf of all creatures. He could tell that this school year was definitely going to be an interesting one.