Sneak Peek

Chapter ??

He held his breath, feeling his entire body sweating. Ready for a rejection, he stared at the brunette's eyes, who was staring back at him, confused.

"Damn this dare!" He thought.

He just go with it.

Bowing down 90 degrees infront of the lady, he finally said it.

"Please go out with me!"

He lifted his head up slowly, seeing her reaction. Her eyes were widened and her mouth gaped open. Izuku stared at her for a while, waiting for an answer.

Well, he can't blame her. If he was her, she would be shock and immediately turn him down. He let out a sharp sigh.

"Look, I know you're going to reject me but don't worry, it's all just a d-"

"I'd love to!" She cut him off, making Izuku flinched in surprise.

He stared at her, completely speechless. Not an answer he was expecting. Is this girl actually serious? This has to be a joke.

But it didn't seem like it. She had a smile on her face. The sweetest smile Izuku has ever seen. She actually mean what she said. But what would Izuku say next?

Y-You got it all wrong.

She went towards him and hugged the dumbfounded boy, happily. Izuku still not saying anything, his mind blank. "I'm so glad!"

Hey, hey, are you serious?!

She let go of him and faced him. "Let's go on a date later!" The girl talked sweetly, keeping that smile on her face.

She boldly peck his cheek and waved him goodbye. "I'll update about it after class. Bye, Midoriya!" She let off a wink.

After departing, Izuku's mind stopped processing, not getting what happened. What is going on?

"Eh?" He breath out. He then came back to his senses.

"Did I become the boyfriend of the Princess?!"

-

A/N: Here's another story I came up with !! Sooo, hope you enjoyed this sneak peek and let me know what you guys think !! Ill publish this after my story Killing Addict. Hope you like it !! Thanks !! Bye !! ♡♡♡♡